what about me?

Have you ever thought to yourself how Sunbeam feel s about all this? Well let's see!!  Let's go back to the moment Sunbeam entered Kai's house..

Sunbeam POV: Here we go another day of faking to being someone's boyfriend. This is really getting exhausting! All I want to do is spend the day with my real boyfriend but no I have to sit here and lie to a friend of mine who thinks I'm his boyfriend! Story of My Life! When will be the day that I get to decide what I want for my life?! I'm always pleasing people, making them happy and I never asked for anything in return. Should I put my foot down? I have to say something I can't let people run over me. But then again I'm scared to say anything. Sunbeam and Somchai finally arrived at Kai's house not knowing what Kai has a store for them. As soon as Sunbeam opens the door to Kai's house Kai runs into his arms.. ughh I wish the person that ran to my arms was Somchai but he's still stuck up to even admit how much he loves me. He only shows it while we're having sex cause I don't even know if we can call it making love. What if I make one night romantic like the first night we made love when he took my v card. I wish you could take care of me like that again.

Sunbeam was hugging Kai but then at the same time was second-guessing Somchai's love for him. He tried to get a glimpse of Somchai's reaction when Kai hugged him but no reaction whatsoever it's like he doesn't even care. Why do I even bother Sunbeam thought to himself while slightly hugging kai back. But little did he know what was going to happen next.. Soon as they went inside kai sunbeam. What is up with kai today?! He's clinging on me like a chewed bubble gums stuck on a bottom of my shoe. He's being more handsy touchy feeling for my taste. What is really going on in his head right now?! But then again Somchai don't seem to be too bothered about it. So should I let it be?! Or should I get handsy as well? Sunbeam also noticed that Quin an Kamon were getting a little irritated. I don't blame them they must feel real horrible knowing that Kai doesn't remember them. I would never want to be in their shoes but then again I have to pretend to be his their shoes. But I cannot imagine what they're feeling right at this moment honestly to think that the love of your life has forgotten about you I will be devastated.

Even though Kai is a bit of an asshole he's always been there for me. No I have to be the one there for him even if I have to deceive him. I just feel like we should just tell him the truth but then again the doctor said we couldn't. why am I so much in my head today? We all here in the dinner table I'm looking at everyone and I feel so out of place. Like I don't belong here next to Kai I belong at home next to the man I truly love. Even though he's just chatting having fun I feel like since the day I gave him my v card was the day that he just basically said he's done. I guess it's true what everyone says about him. He just wanted to try something new and with that new toy got old he got bored. Should I break up with him? And stay with Kai? No!! No way I cannot do that to Quinn and Kamon. They already suffering enough with Kai's memory loss and for me to come up here and take their place out of nowhere that would not be fair to them at all and I don't even like Kai like that. I barely even tolerate him. When is this day going to end. As the time passed by Kai got more clingy and lovey-dovey with Sunbeam. That it started to get very annoying. Kai then suddenly looks at me out of nowhere and is holding my hands. He had that certain look on his face. Oh no this cannot be!!

Kai started saying sweet words making me feel like he loved me really he started talking about the first day we met which was really odd because I didn't think he remember that. But I didn't think of anything of it. The more he went on I'm saying that he loves me, the more I looked at Quinn an Kamon faces. The more he talked the more my heart got heavy for then. The feeling that I got inside wasn't warmth or love. It was more like someone needs to get me the fuck out of here! I couldn't even barely look at Somchai because the only thing I was thinking of was how in the hell I'm going to run towards that front door and get out of this house. Then suddenly Kai gripped my hands a little tighter I will still sitting down he pulled the chair aside got up and got down on one knee. Then I heard those words that I lost my breath my hands were getting sweaty I started to feel faint.. will you marry me? Kai this cannot be high is asking me to marry him. But I found something odd there was no expression from Quinn or Kamon. Like they knew this was going to happen. I couldn't even answer. I had no voice! My throat got tight I couldn't barely even swallow my own saliva. I started to get all sweaty and felt like I was hyperventilating. Then he asks me again. Will you marry me! As soon as I was going to answer! I heard him speak. I heard the love of my life speak.. No!! With a firm demanding loud voice that sends shivers down my spine. Finally he spoke! But then he grabbed Kai's collar. But I couldn't hear the words that they were speaking. I.. I... I.. BOOM!!!!!