will you marry me?!

Yes!! I think I have an idea on how to do fake propose to Sunbeam! Said Kamon. What is the plan said Quiin while walking away from kamon. Don't worry she's just upset about the situation. Kai you have to understand what all this is doing to us you lied about your memory loss just to help a friend and we get it Sunbeam means the world to you but he's our friend too you could have just let us in it all. You really had us worried! we almost lost you! I get it. Said kai while scratching his head. Listen to me guys this our friend Sunbeam how need our help. He is a big boy he can take care of his self. Said Quiin with an attitude. I get it but I made a promise to someone that I will take good care of him. And you know who I'm talking about kamon! Your father wouldn't be too happy if he found out what Somchai has been doing to Sunbeam. Or am I wrong? No! You're right my dad wouldn't like that very much! Okay so we have to do something! But I want to have your full support on this I know it's hard for you guys to accept this but it's not like I'm really proposing I just want to see what Somchai will do if he sees that someone else is taking his man from him. Said kia with such anger towards his old friend. It took a lot of convincing but Quinn and kamon agreed to everything. They started planning the fake proposal they stayed up so late planning it that slowly but surely they fell asleep without realizing it.

The next morning the poly family started getting ready for the fake proposal the time has come that Sunbeam has arrived Kai's house but he did not come alone as Kia expected

The next morning the poly family started getting ready for the fake proposal the time has come that Sunbeam has arrived Kai's house but he did not come alone as Kia expected. Here we go! It's time! Here we go with the shitshow!! Said Quiin still not happy with the situation. just go in the kitchen and don't come out until everything's done you don't have to see it if you don't want to! Said kamon all annoyed. Fine whatever!!! said Quinn while raising her hands and walking away. As soon as Sunbeam walked into the doors Kai acted so excited and happy to see him. My love!! my honey!! my beautiful sweet cheeks!! What did you call me?! Asked Sunbeam all confused. Did you remember something? Oh my God you remember?! Umm no no.. the word just came out of my mouth. what does that mean something to you? Ask Kai knowing that he slipped. Now it's nothing serious you used to just call me that a lot. Oh okay! Maybe my memory is coming in bits and pieces. Said kai with a slight nervous Smirk.

He knew he fucked up but he knew his way around Sunbeam so he quickly change the subject and started asking him about his day. Couple minutes later he noticed Somchai standing behind Sunbeam. Oh Somchai! Buddy! I didn't realize you were even there! Said kia with such a snotty smirk on his face. Somchai does knotted and made a smacking noise with his teeth. come in! come in! sit down we have alot to talk about. Said kia to Sunbeam. While pulling on his arm to sit him down. I missed you so much my love said kia while hugging Sunbeam tight. Somchai was not liking it at all. He wanted to smack Kai off of Sunbeam but he hold himself back.. Somchai didn't like what this was heading Kai was filling up on Sunbeam too much. He even had to go outside and get fresh air because he couldn't take it anymore. Things started getting complicated quick Somchai had to do something to stop this nonsense. Soon as he got inside he nearly dropped his phone he could not believe what he was saying. Kai was down on one knee with a ring in his hand asking Sunbeam to merry him..

Will you marry me Sunbeam? Asked kia while kneeling on one knee

Will you marry me Sunbeam? Asked kia while kneeling on one knee. Sunbeam took a step back out of shock didn't know what to say he kept looking at kamon but I didn't know if he had a smile on his face. Sunbeam was so confused he did not know what to do. So what's your answer? Will you marry me Sunbeam?! Uhh.. ummm.. No!! Huh! Knowing that that did not come out of his mouth. Sunbeam was still in shock and couldn't say anything. I said No!! Said Somchai with so much anger in his voice. He is not going to marry you and he will never be yours!! Said Somchai walking towards Sunbeam with so much anger in his eyes. He suddenly grabs a ring out of Kai's hand and throws it. He will never marry you not in this lifetime or the other. He will never be yours he's mine! Said Somchai with so much authority. So stop looking ridiculous and get your ass up off that knee! Somchai! What are you doing?! Why are you stopping this?! Said Kai while getting off his knee and standing back up. Like I said he's not yours he's mine! Then suddenly Somchai grabs Kai by his collar impulse and closer and says. I don't care if you don't remember! I don't care if you think that you can marry the man I love! I give two shits what does doctor said about your memory loss! but I'm not going to sit here and watch you take the love of my life away from me just because you don't remember the two people you actually love.. if I have to I will knock some sense into your head so you will remember! said Somchai what's so much rage while lifting his other hand ready to to punch Kai. Huh! What are you talking about?! Ask kai acting like he was all confused. You do not love Sunbeam! You are in love with Quinn and kamon!! Said Somchai all pissed off. Then kai slightly laughs and says yeah I know...