🏡~Dalbang Dorm Drama~🏡

This skit is also funny so I wanted to include it in my book. I hope you enjoy~!!

Anything bold is in English

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

V as director

Jimin as standby

Jungkook as slate

S/n as timer

Jin as props

J-Hope as stylist

RM as mentality care

Suga as snacks

All of BTS was currently in their living room, sitting in complete silence, that is until Namjoon spoke up.

"Ready?"

He didn't even wait for an answer as he started talking, thinking about how to apply new dorm rules for all the members.

"Let's start." Namjoon said while holding up a paper with a word written on it.

"Symbiosis. It means to share with others."

"Oh hey skip skip skip!!" Jin said frustrated in English (he's not British okay). "We need to know the definition in the dictionary!" Jin continued.

"Yes!" Taehyung, Jimin and Y/n said at the same time.

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asked.

"We said yesterday. This doesn't work. We need a new rule." Jungkook added.

"We do." Hoseok said while smacking the table with his fist.

"We need to do so!"

*crow noises*

Then the rest of the BTS members complain about each other about how they aren't taking care of the dorm properly by not putting their stuff in the right spot or leaving out the milk or something.

That is until Namjoon ultimately shut upped his annoying seven children.

"Stop. We need to give each other ideas on how to take care of the dorm." Namjoon said.

1): Don't put makeup products in the fridge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin was dancing on his way downstairs while singing to the tune Idol. He was planning on making breakfast for the younger members.

He was about to open the fridge when he bumped into something.

A sleepy Jimin lying on the floor like a koala.

"You're here?" Jimin asked sleepily.

"Why are you always on the floor? Go to your room!" Jin said.

"Goodnight..." Jimin said while crawling away like a sloth.

Jin then sighed at Jimin, stating what he was going to do with him. He opened the fridge only to see a bunch of makeup products inside.

"Aish! Are these Y/n's products?" He questioned himself. He was going to grab ingredients when a hand reached for the makeup.

Jin turned around to see Jungkook getting some face lotion for himself.

"What are you going to eat?" Jungkook asked.

Jin then looked to see some scented food in his hands. He then shook his head no.

Jungkook tapped on Jin's shoulder, offering some lotion. He declined politely before Jungkook left the kitchen.