🖤~Y/n's Mixtape~🖤

This chapter will be shorter because it talks about Y/n's mixtape. It will include the songs and who sings it with her or if she sings it by herself.

Enjoy~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mixtape Cover:

 Purpose:This talks about all of the hardships that Y/n went through while growing up

Purpose:
This talks about all of the hardships that Y/n went through while growing up. She was never in a happy environment where she could feel like herself, even if she had friends, she could never relate to them.

Y/n's parents thought she would be a great doctor because she was good with children and really smart, so they planned her studies in a medical school when she was already in second grade. They kind of threw away Y/n's dream of being an idol, even if they meant no harm, they took it out on her the wrong way. This was why Y/n never grew up with support or a good relationship with her parents.

Y/n also was neglected in her school by other students in Canada because she never had the same interests as them, this made her feel really insecure and no one wanted to talk to her, only five people were her friends throughout her WHOLE school life.

Y/n like any other school girl had a crush on someone and she told one of her friends about it, that girl was named Ashley and she promised to keep her secret. At least that's what she said...

Instead, Ashley told Y/n's crush about her feelings and embarrassed Y/n in front of his friends and the crush himself. Ashley even ended up with Y/n's crush and that broke Y/n's heart so much, along with her developing trust issues.

Things didn't get better when she moved to Korea while she was in 5th grade, she fell into depression and anxiety because of the coaches there that made her feel like sh!t and that she wasn't doing enough. She also went through a lot of stress with school and training at the same time.

Jungkook and Jimin were the only ones who would talk to her during those days because they had similar problems and they could relate with her. But Y/n still felt empty and worthless

Things didn't change right away when she joined BTS, in fact it got worse during the early debut days, even up until 2015. She lived with a lot of fear of ruining her public image and not feeling good enough for her fans. The hate on her pressured even more to the point where she almost starved herself.

She is now recovering from her trauma from the past thanks to the help of her seven brothers, friends and family. Y/n is now living happily with the rest of her members and she is ready to accept her reality

Songs:

Intro: Void of Pain: Y/n (Rap and Partial vocal)
Expectations: Jin and Y/n (Vocal and partial rap)
Fake Mask: Rap line and Y/n (Rap)
Bad Karma: Vocal line and Y/n (Vocal)
Twisted Game: Jungkook and Y/n (Vocal and partial rap)
Forgive and Forget: Jimin, Taehyung and Y/n (Vocal)
Outro: Shining in the Dark: Y/n (Vocal and partial rap)

(I just made these songs up don't try to find them on the internet please :,). But maybe you can search songs on the web and find something similar to these ones 😅)

Reactions on Twitter:

BTS_official:

The Dark Hours mixtape by Kim Y/n will be out this Friday! Stay tuned for that please!

Comments:

'The Maknae is releasing her own mixtape!?'

'Omg she looks so beautiful.'

'Lol she looks so weird.'

'SHE LOOKS SO SEXY OMG 🔥🔥'

'I will support you kitty!'

'Everyone stream her mixtape once it drops!'

'Who is this b!tch again? I only know BTS not this random girl.'

'Why is every fake fan hear hating on her. Honestly, get a life people 🙄🙄'

'She looks amazing.'

'Our baby is growing up so fast :,).'

'I WILL SUPPORT THE MAKNAE NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS FINALLY DROPPING HER OWN MIXTAPE!!'

'My ultimate bias is making her own mixtape is the best thing ever!'

'I don't think I will survive this you guys. Someone fund my funeral please. Actually, make Y/n find my funeral.'

'GURL STOP KILLING ME WITH THAT STARE!'

'She will kill ARMY's all over the world you guys.'

Interview:

"So Y/n, you will be dropping your Mixtape Dark Hours this Friday! How does that make you feel?" The interviewer asked curiously.

"Well, it makes me overwhelmed that I'm doing something I'm not used too, but I know that my fans will enjoy it!" Y/n said while making a thumbs up which earned cheers from the crowd.

"So Y/n if you don't mind telling me, what is the mixtape about? Everyone here is curious." She asked with a polite tone.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain since there are a lot of attributes to it. It mainly talks about all the problems I went through while I was in my early school years. Don't get me wrong I'm doing just fine! But it's kind of like a message to everyone that even if you feel like you are alone and afraid, there will always be someone there for you to guide you through those times. Because there are a lot of people out there that went through the same problems I did and I hope I can at least help them spread their wings and find a light to help them. I want that kind of relationship with those people through my music. Thank you." Y/n explained beautifully which made a huge noise excitement and inspiration from the crowd.

"That was lovely, Y/n! Thank you guy's this was Kim Y/n, give it up for her!" The interviewer said while the crowd cheered for Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats Y/n's mixtape for you guys! I hope you enjoyed it and sorry it was short! I needed to finish a daily chapter and this was all I could do.

Bai~~~!!!!!