💕~Boba Tea~💕

Mkay, I hope this chapter is good enough for you guys. I had no other ideas in mind.

Enjoy~~!!!!

Pairing: Taehyung x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently sitting in my room, writing lyrics for my mixtape that I will release in 2019. I was finishing up a song and coming up with a beat.

Once I finished doing those two things, I had the rest of the day for myself. I had no clue on what to do.

Everyone else was busy with their own thing. Jin was cooking, Yoongi was probably sleeping, Hoseok was working on his own mixtape, Namjoon is writing new lyrics, Jimin was at the gym and Jungkook was with his family for vacation.

Taehyung is the only one that wasn't busy, maybe I can spend some time with him. Maybe go out and eat something together.

I walked to his room he was sharing with Namjoon, but Namjoon was in his studio at the moment. I then walked in to see the visual of the maknaes watching My Hero Academia on his iPad.

He then turned around and saw me standing there. He then gave me a small smile as I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Taehyung Oppa~~ Can we go somewhere outside please?" I asked cutely while he just rolled his eyes playfully and ruffled my hair.

"Okay Maknae. Where do you want to go?" He asked while giving me his cute boxy smile.

"Can we go to that new boba place that recently opened? I heard they have really good popcorn chicken!"

"Hmm, sure we can go there!"

"Yayyy~~~~!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were currently walking to the new boba place that just opened on the street. My friends have said that it is really good so I wanted to find out for myself.

Taehyung and I then arrived at the restaurant and got situated in a table. The waitress then came up to us with a big smile.

At least, she came up to Taehyung with a big smile..

"Hello and welcome to Boba Paradise! What can I get for you?" She said while facing Taehyung.

"Um, can I get the Thai iced tea please?" Taehyung asked politely.

"No problem! One Thai iced tea. And erm, what can I get for you..." She asked me. Loosing all the emotion in her voice while her smile dropped.

I felt like she hated me for being in BTS, no doubt about it. But I continued to answer her politely, I don't want to create a scene.

"Oh, can I get the Milk tea boba please?" I asked in the most friendly way I could.

"Umm, sure! One Milk tea boba coming right up..." She said in a cheerful tone, but I could see through her lies.

She then left after we ordered our drinks and I faced Taehyung, he had a look of suspicion on his face like I did.

"I think she's one of them." I said to him.

"Definitely, be careful Y/n." He said sympathetically.

Taehyung's P.O.V

After the waitress left, I could feel my spine shiver in worry.

Y/n used to have a lot of haters when she joined BTS, sure they are less right now, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have zero haters.

I told Y/n to be careful, the waitress might do something bad to Y/n. I don't like it when haters mess with my own friends.