Epilogue - Atovita.

A messy garden of grass is enclosed by fragrant flower bushes. A towering tree stands in the back, its branches continue to be home to countless creatures. The flower beds are clearly a pride and joy within this garden, as they're very well cared for; they're growing in all sorts and sizes.

A single path, marked with round stones, curls around the garden, giving people an elegant way of exploring the garden and all it has to offer. Roots keep each other in line, but are all hungry for more land to expand to.

The tree, an oak, has stood there for years, and was once a mere shadow of its currently breathtaking form. Great care and love have made it the biggest attraction in this garden. The flower beds are hard to miss, and the flower bushes shouldn't be ignored, but the rest will just always be eclipsed by the tree.

"This place is wonderful." Louise said as she roam around the garden.

"I can't believe a place like this exist." She added, completely mesmerized by the place. Everything is beautiful.

"Wow."

"This place is beautiful isn't it?" A lady asked. She has a very firm jaw and pointy nose. She looks like a goddess.

"Indeed." Louise said. "This place is a literal paradise." She added.

"Hindi ko alam kung saang lupalop ng mundo nag tatago ang lugar nato." The lady laughed.

"I'm Mother Cynthia. The guardian of Atovita."

Cynthia? Why does that name seem so familiar. "You have a very beautiful name Cynthia."

"What's your name?" Tanong ni Cynthia sakanya. "My name...My name is Louise."

"A famous warrior." She whispered and smiled. "Huh?" Nag tatakang tanong ni Louise.

"Your name means A Famous Warrior." She repeated.

She heard voices. Girl were laughing.

Four girls was revealed. "Oh! A new Anahera!"

"What's your name?" Tanong nila saakin.

"I'm Louise."

"Hi i'm Alliyah."

"Hi i'm Rajella."

"Hi i'm Erica."

"Hi i'm Mikhaila."

"And welcome to Atovita!"

"A place where you can rest."

After spending almost a day here at Atovita.

I've meet a lot of good people.

Like Jaylou, Kasim, Axel, Jaztine and Rydell. They like to prank each other.

Also, Carille, Aaron, Rhommer and Quillan.

Can't forget. Mandy, Alaina, Jessie, Christian, Jefferson, Rica, Hazel, Erika.

To many to be named.

Oh! Can't forget the weird girl named Eve. She's alone when i saw her. And to be honest she didn't look so approachable.

Napatigil ako sa pag lalakad ng may makita akong isang bulaklak. Iridescent. A iridescent flower was growing on the grass.

Woah.

Sinundan ko ang daanan. Sa pag lalakad ko nakarating ako sa isang dulo.

Isang babae ang nakatayo dito. Sa harap niya ay isang malinis at makintab na batis. Kulay puti ang kanyang damit.

Mukha siyang diyosa. "Paumanhin pero maari ko po bang matanong kung sino kayo?"

Dahan-dahan siyang humarap.

Napakagandang babae. Mapupula ang labi at pisngi. Matangos ang ilong mataas ang cheekbone. Mahaba ang buhok. Mapupungay ang mga mata.

"What's your name Anahera?" Tanong niya saakin sa isang malumanay ba boses.

"I'm Louise." Magiliw kong sagot.

"Hi. I'm Linda, The Goddess of Atovita. Well come to my hone."

Hindi ko alam kung bakit sobrang gaan ng pakiramdam ko. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pakiramdam ko di ako nararapat sa lugar nato.

Ewan ko pero akiramdam ko eto ang tahanan ko.