Chapter 1: The very beginning

Everyone knows of the band One Direction. Well what they don't know is the beginning which I saw from backstage of the show. A long time ago when I was in seventh grade there was a boy in my art class. He would stare at his paper the whole period sometimes, but other times he wouldn't even listen but draw the whole time. One day I was seated next to him and just watched him the whole time. I was fascinated. The next day he asked me what I was doing. I told him I watched him. We then became friends. It wasn't until high school he showed me his talent. One day we were just wailing around campus at lunch when he told me he was leaving school for a while. He said he was going on the X factor to try out. At that moment I knew my cover was blown and I had to tell him but I just couldn't. I then told him about my dad. He thought it was cool but it soon cost our friendship. I was visiting my dad at the X factor and I was helping backstage when I heard a familiar voice. It was his. I dropped what I was doing and watched from backstage. I was so happy when they said yes. That's when my dad assigned me to the task of creating a group. I imediently went and put him as the first person. Not because he was my best friend because he had true talent. I ran over all the audition tapes until I had found the perfect group. The night all of them got kicked off was when I showed my dad. He then decided that I was right and called them out on the stage. My plan worked and they got third place. I was still taking to him but on September 11 of 2011 I disappeared into thin air. That's when the band released their first song. After that he never called and in meetings, when I was working as my dad's assistant, he didn't even glance at me as I ran around making sure everything was perfect. Even though I was my dad's assistant I still worked to boost my career without his help. I wouldn't let him sign me in his label because I wanted to work for it. Everyday was hard but finally it happened. I worked my ass off and it payed off. I made my career and then my dad signed me. But your not here for my career story your here for the part about One Direction. So let's start....