Sweet heart

I was heading to Mitsuki's apartment with a smirk going across my face.

I had my little red backpack in my hand and frappachino in the other.

I turned down his street and walked till I was at his apartment.

Once at his door I knocked, No one answered.

At first I thought he wasn't home, but I twisted the doorknob and found it open, I walked in.

The apartment was dark and the bed was made, I looked around, but I heard the door slam behind me, I jump and literally shriek.

I heard someone chuckle then grab me and pounded me onto something soft, It was Mitsuki.

I was on his bed and he was laughing.

I could feel myself blushing,

" You're a little late" He said through chuckles, I looked at him with a grumpy face.

"Easy for you to say!" I said playfully, he kissed my forehead, I giggled.

he smirked at my giddiness, Then started landing quick kisses all over my face, I squealed and laughed. I tried to push him off but he trapped my arms against my side's, I tried kicking but he sat on my legs, I screamed playfully.

I thrashed and arched my back until I manage to break my right hand free and made a break for it.

I pushed him off, rolled off his bed then ran Towards the door. not even half way across the apartment He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up bridle style, I laughed, he laughed.

He got close up to my ear,

" are you planning on running away from me?" He whispered, I felt my spine tingle.

" nah. At least not yet" I added, He put me back on the bed and laid next to me, I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around my hips and slowly pulled me closer,

Maybe to close. But I loved being this close, And he knew that.

I looked down,

" hey mitsuki?" I said quietly,

" Yea?" He said softly, I smiled and rolled on top of him with a smirk.

" I wanna play with youuuuu" I purposely whined and buried my face in his chest.

" oh really?" He said, I felt him put his hands on my ass and squeezed it, I moaned.

" You wanna play?" He started pulling and squeezing it apart, I felt my private twitch.

Mitsuki POV:

I can tell he was getting hard,

My hands kept playing with his ass, stroking, squeezing,and pulling them apart.

I knew he loved it. I could hear him quietly moaning, I smirked.

Just the sound of his moans made me hard, He looked up at me with blush going across his cheeks, He smirked, Then crashed our lips together. My hands stroked up his sides and hips and his ass.

He deepened the kiss and opened his mouth, I gladly glided my tongue across his, Then made them dance. He moaned, and sighed in my mouth,

I felt him rub his private up against mine, then I started doing the same,

He pulled his head back and we both panted,

" I can't hold it in much longer..." I groaned, Then took of my poncho and shirt, then he did the same.

I took off my pants but he didn't, He looked at me with droopy eyes and a sick smirk. He slowly slid down his pants revealing Black boxers with a sliver glittery trim, There was gold and silver small gems attached to the right side of the boxers and they slowly made their way down to the crouch of the boxers. They looked like stars flowing like a river.

I blushed at the site of them being so tight on him,

"Do you like them?" He said teasingly, I smirked and forcedly turn him over on his stomach and pinned him by the shoulders. I got close up to his ear and whispered, "Hell yea..." He dug his face in the pillow and slowly rose his ass in the air, supported by his knees,

He looked so thick.

I stoke his ass with my middle finger, I pressed my hips against him, I heard him chuckle and started rubbing and shaking His ass against me.

I was 100% hard.

I raised my hand and smacked his ass, It shook perfectly.

He whimpered And looked back at me with a desperate face. I looked at with a sloppy smirk, Then smacked it again, he moaned in pain and pleasure as I watch it perfectly jiggle. He dug his face back in the pillow,

He slowly started shaking it again, I felt pre cum poring out of me as I watched it jiggled.

I pulled down my boxers, my dick immediately flew up, dripping pre.

I slowly pulled down his sexy boxers and revealing his plumped round ass, I spread his ass opened, revealing his rosebud.

"P-put it in..." he whispered, I alined my private against his rosebud, and slowly put the head in. I groaned and he moaned, grabbing on the bed sheets and squeezing them,

"You're so fucking tight..." I pushes it in more, he cried out in pain and pleasure, once fully in I stayed in that position so he could adjust to my size,

"M-mitsuki...m-move..." taking it nice and slow, I started moving, he moaned and gasped, squeezing the sheets and pillows,

I picked up the pace, I gripped on his hips and started pounding on him,

He moaned like crazy, gasping for air,

" Ah! Ahnng! F-faster Mitsuki! AAhhNmm!" I was slamming on him, unable to keep my moans down, I was almost there,

"Ah! Ahh! Ah! AH! " his voice was shaky, pre started poring out of him,

"I-i c-cant hold it anymore" I slammed him one final time before we both came, we yelled our moans then everything slowly faded into white.

I woke up beside him, he was sleeping soundlessly, I smiled and pulled him closer, cuddling him into my chest and slowly fell back to sleep.