The night out

Mitsuki:

After our little game, we decided to go out.

I decided to wear a white long sleeve button up and black skinny jeans. He was wearing ( to my surprise ) a short black dress. It had thick sleeves that went over his shoulders and it had three buttons on the front. I smirked when I noticed it barely went over his thighs. We headed out the door hand in hand, talking and giggling for no damn reason. We walked for about fifteen minutes before he broke our giddy conversation, "Hey, Mitsuki. Where we going?" He said looking at me. "You'll see" I said smirking. A nervous look started to flush across his face when we turned down a dark street. I squeezed his hand slightly as we kept walking. We stopped at an abandoned building that was covered with spray paint, and there was neon lights coming out of the windows. "A party?!" He said excitedly, jumping up and down slightly and grinning. I laughed at his inner child and wrapped my arm around his waist and led him inside. 

When we entered, the place smelled like alcohol, cigarettes, and sex. "I'll be right back" I whispered into his ear and kissed him on the cheek and went to go meet up with the dealer. 

Boruto's POV:

I would have never guessed in a million years he would of taken me to a party. I looked around at the crowed and saw people smoking weed and cigarettes, snorting up cocaine, laughing with wine and beers in their hands, and a lot of people were dancing. I wondered into the crowed until I bumped into somebody. I looked at a drunk teenager with a sliver platter of wine coolers in his hand. "Want *HIC* one?" His face was red and he couldn't speak right. I looked at the wine coolers before taking two. I headed to an empty table in the corner and sat down and leaned back in my chair. It's just one drink, right? Just one drink isn't going to do anything. I popped off the cap off and slowly put the bottle up to my lips. The second I took a sip it felt like I was in heaven. It was so, so sweet like if you drank snow cone syrup from the bottle, but you can taste the alcohol perfectly. I took a big gulp of my strawberry wine cooler,  which was making my mouth cold. I kept drinking until I realized I was half way through with my wine cooler. I looked around hoping that I'd see more wine coolers but I suddenly felt lighter and bubbly. Was I drunk? I don't know. I drank more before I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Trying to get in trouble without me?" I choked on my drink and whipped around and saw Mitsuki looking down at me. "U-uh Mitsuki I-I" I looked at my drink and back a him trying to make an excuse. Mitsuki grabbed my Wine cooler and took a sip. I felt my eyes widen as he looked down at me with a smirk. " M-mitsuki I..." He grabbed me by my waist and yanked me up and smacked our lips together, I felt so relieved for some reason...

"Heh... you taste so sweet" He said so quietly and sexy as he pulled away. I couldn't help but blush. He held his hand in front of me and in the palm of his hand was a small square with a smiley face on it. I stared at it before realized what it was. "LSD?! Where the hell did you get acid from?!" I looked at him with a shocked and concerned face. "When I went to go meet up with a dealer, I was just planning on getting viagra, but after he showed me all he's got, I got greedy" He looked down at the acid with a blank expression. I looked back at the LSD and snatched it out of his hands. "Just for tonight, Ok?" He smiled and reach in his pocket and grabbed another LSD. We nodded and put the squares on our tongues and headed to the dance floor.

We danced like there's no tomorrow. He kept grabbing me by the wrist and spinning me, twirling me, and sometimes picking me up by the waist and spinning. I laughed so hard it made my eyes wet. I thought things couldn't get better until...

BOOM a wave of happiness suddenly rushed over me, the tips of my fingers and toes were tingling and my heart was beating at a rapid pace. I looked around and saw that every light in the room was starting to swirl and collide together like a whirlpool. I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hands but the whirlpool of lights were still there. I looked up at Mitsuki and could tell he was feeling and seeing the same thing. I don't know why but I was in a really giddy and laughing mood. "What's so funny?" He said through chuckles. " You tell me!" I said through laughter. I giggled and grabbed him by the wrist and took him across the building until we found a table filled with wine, wine coolers, beer, champagne, margarita, whiskey, Sake, gin, and vodka. We took more wine coolers without thinking twice. We headed back to our table in the corner and sat back down.