love game

Mitsuki's POV:

We slept all day and all night, His light snores woke me up, I looked over at my alarm clock and saw it was 8:30 in the morning. I sat up and saw our clothes on the bed and some on the floor, I grabbed them, folded Boruto's, Then put on mine. I turned around and saw him half awake staring at me,

"M-mitsuki...?" He mumbled, I leaned over him and kissed him on the head, " Go back to sleep, I'll be back soon" I whispered, then tucked him in and headed out the door.

Boruto's POV:

A smirk slowly spread across my face when I heard the door open and closed. I got up and put my clothes on, I ran across the apartment and grabbed my red backpack, then ran back across the apartment and threw my bag onto the bed.

I went into the closet and got out the Twister game and set it up. I smirked and grabbed my bag off the bed and went into the bathroom to change Into one of my S P E C I A L boxers.

once done I got out and looked at the alarm clock, It was 8:49.

I sat on top of the Twister mat and waited.

Mitsuki's POV:

I walked up the apartment stairs with a small bag of groceries in my left hand, I unlocked the door and headed inside, I stopped in my tracks. Boruto was on the Twister game mat, laying on his stomach.

" Ya know...I thought we'd play a little game, is this one okay?" He said teasingly, I could tell he was hiding something.

"Why this one?" I said, placing the groceries on the kitchen counter.

" You'll see..."he whispered, I got curious, I walked over to him and took off my poncho and headband then placed them on my bed. He watched my every move with a smirk, I looked down at the game,

"Who goes first?" I ask, sitting next to him,

" well, we're not going to play like this" he said, slowly slipping off his shirt, I stared at him until I got the idea, I smirked and took off my shirt, then my pants, he took off his and revealed something new.

He was wearing tight light pink boxers with a teal trim going around the top and the bottom, and there was a dark reddish pink rose stitched to the side of it, they were tight as hell on him.

" So that was your plan, huh? Trying to turn me on?" I said quietly, rubbing my hand against his ass. " Well congrats... cause it's working.." I smacked his ass and watched it perfectly jiggle, He whimpered, then a bulge formed in the front of the boxers, as well did mine,

" then lets start" I said teasingly.

Fifteen minutes in the game and we were already tangled.

He was under me with one of his legs over mine, and his arm over mine.

" God help me" He spined the spinner and it landed on 'right foot red'

He moved his leg over mine and placed it on a red circle.

I spined the spinner and it landed on 'left hand green' I smirked and my arm started to expand out and it landed on a green.

" Hey that's cheating!" he said through laughter, I chuckled, I looked under me and saw his legs shaky,

"Ready to given?" I said, " Fuck no" He responded, I laughed at His fire, we continued.

We ended up in position where he was still under me but sideways.

I spined the spinner and it landed on 'Right hand red' I slowly raised my hand off blue and headed for red but I paused and looked at his tight ass boxers, I smirked and smacked my hand onto his right cheek, He shriek,

"Mistuki!" He said through a shrieking chuckle, I laughed. I could sense him blushing, but I didn't take my hand off, "Your turn" I said teasingly, starting to squeeze his right cheek. He slowly spined the spinner and it landed on ' left hand yelllow' He did.

I spined the spinner and it landed on 'left hand red' A droopy devilish smirk immediately took control of my face, I raised my hand and smacked his left cheek, He shrieked and gave out on the game, I landed on top of him with my hands still on his ass.

"You made me lose!" He yelled through chuckles, I squeezed his ass, he tried to get up but I pushed him back down, His ass looked like it was pleading for air, I squeezed it harder, he started to whimper and moan, I pulled and squished it together then slowly pulled down his boxers, His ass shook once the boxers were off, I looked down at the amazing wet sight. I spread his ass open and once again revealed his tight rosebud,

I leaned forward and tug my face in his ass, I licked his member, shoving my tongue in and out of his rosebud.

"W-wait..a-ah..m-mitsuki..stop..." I didn't, I kept going, going back to the cheek and sucked and licked them then going back to his hole and shoving my tongue back in him. He gasped at the sensation,

"N-no..stop..not y-yet..." for some reason I did stop, He slowly crawled up and turned towards me, " not yet..." he said again. He slipped my boxes off, and gazed at my private. He took a hold of it and stroked it, I moaned.

His hand stoked up the balls, to the base, and finally, the head. He twirled his thumb around the hole before kissing it for a good 5 seconds before wrapping his mouth around the head, His tongue lapped around it and sucked on the tip before he took it out and licked from the balls all the way back to the tip. He licked and slightly sucked the sides while playing with my balls, I moaned like crazy. He went back to the head and embraced it again, he started Bobbing his head all the way down to where the public hair was.

I threw my head back and gasped and moaned,

"N-nnmm B-boruto...A-ah...wait-t" He didn't slow down, he sped up, sucking it like there's no tomorrow.

"W-wait..a-AH...Y-You're going to F-fast!..I-i'm CUMMING!" I poured a bucket load in him, Cum started to pour out of sides of his mouth as he gaged.

He pulled away, but didn't swallow my seed. instead, he forcibly collide our lips together, Forcing me to taste my own seed.

It leaked from the sides of our mouth, He deepened the kiss, causing more cum to inter my mouth.

He pushes himself away, leaving both of us panting.

Boruto's POV:

I savored the taste of his seed in my mouth,

I looked up at him, panting, Everything was quite all of sudden, our breaths cooled, and our movements were still.

"Mitsuki? are you okay- AH" He grabbed me and pounded me on the bed,

His hands on my shoulders pinning Me down.

"M-mitsuki?- a-Ah!" He aimed at my neck, attacking it like a wild hungry animal. I gasped at the sensation.

"A-ah...heh..a-are you m-mad?" I said, trying to smirk.

"No.." He said, licking up my throat, my chin, and over my lips.

" I'm pissed" He added and started sucking my neck but this time they were longer and deeper, Once he pulled away I could feel a swollen hickey form on my neck. He left hickey after hickey all over my neck. I felt my eye began to roll lightly upwards, He looked up at me then lightly kissed me, I felt he's hand stroke my private. I moaned, His strokes became faster, gripping on my dick and squeezing the head every once and awhile. I helped him getting me to climax by stroking my stick, I started moaning like a dog while he played like a cat.

"A-ah..M-Mitsuki...I-I'M CUMMING!!!" I screamed my moans as I cummed all over our thighs, stomach's and chests. I panted like a thirsty dog while he licked the cum off of us.