Chapter 3 joker izuku

Sup guys Author here I'm back can't wait to write this  I can't think of anything else to write so let's get to it.

Multiverse starting in

1

2

3

Multiverse starting

The scene starts with little Izuku Izuku getting ready to go to the Doctors to find out what his quirk will be.

(Bakugo) - oh no

(Ochaco) - oh no why did you say oh no.

(Lida) - did something happen to Midoriya.

"Bakugo looks down"

(Bakugo) - something will.

"Everyone was now a little worried but continued watching"

(Izuku) - I cant wait to find out what kind of quirk I will get I'm going to be a hero.

(Inko) - I'm sure you will sweetie.

(Mina) - aww he's so cute.

(Tsuyu) - he's so small Kero

(Doctor)-  I'm sorry but it's not going to happen.
(Inko)- what do you mean not going to happen.

(Doctor)- I mean he won't be getting a quirk he has a extra joint in his pinky toe that only quirkless people have. He is of the small 20% population I'm sorry but Izuku will not be getting a quirk.

(Kaminari) - but he has a quirk.

(Author) - he was a late bloomer and he thought he was quirkless most of his life.

Izuku was just sitting there on a chair when what the doctor said Finally hit him. Izuku dropped his All Might action figure his mother used her quirk to pull it into her hand then she sighed some paper work and then they went home.

In the car it was quiet except from the soft sobs coming from Izuku. He's hopes and dreams have been shattered.
(In Inko's head)- my baby Izuku is quirkless he must be heart broken well at least his life can't get any worse right.
She couldn't have known how wrong she was.

(Shigaraki) - what the hell could be worse that being quirkless.

Every day since he found out and told others that he was quirkless he has bulled nonstop by everyone including the teachers who just looked the other way then he was getting bulled. His main tormenter and former friend Katsuki Bakugo and his gang of bullies would constantly beat up Izuku mock him in front of his other classmates Katsuki was the one to do most of it and the others just watched and made comments like "haha look and little defensiveness deku" " what are you going to do use your quirk on us ow wait you don't have one" they do they're best to make sure that Izuku knows that he is a useless deku that can never be a hero.

(Aizawa) - Bakugo we will need to have a talk when we get back.

The bullying never stopped not once not a day since he was a kid had he not been bulled Izuku is now 14 and has had no friends and the only person in his life that he really know cares about him and that he cares about us his mother because of that he is depressed and vary socially awkward he can't even say a sentence to anyone but his mom without being a stuttering mess.