Chapter 5 Joker Izuku part 2

Sup my dudes I'm back debating on doing a stand up comedy AU comment on if you guys want it or not. Also for this story just for plot Izuku had a double jointed neck so he can snap his head backwards But that will be in part 3 story but anyway Let's get this started!

Multiverse starting in

1

2

3

Multiverse starting

"A news how is shown playing another killing by the joker then the channel was changed only to show a bank robbery where 4 were killed and 1.5 million dollars stolen the channel kept changing only to show more of the joker"

(Momo) - oh my did he really do all that?

(Author) - unfortunately yes.

(Tokoyami) - he was actually pushed to this.

(Ochaco) - he did all of that because of what people did to him.

"Shows UA meeting room"

(Nezu) - so I assume you all have heard of the resent joker attacks.

"He says as he plays the news of the newest joker attacks. Many pro hero's siting at a big table with Nezu looking at him wondering what to do"

(Nezu) - we need to capture him we will try and spread out patrol in search of him.

"Everyone nodded"

(Nezu) - good now lets get this this guy.

(Kaminiari) - yay you go get that clown!

(Bakugo) - come on find him and kill him dead!

(Author) - that will be harder then you think.

(All Might) - what do you mean?

(Author) - you will see.

"Everyone looked back to the screen"

"It then shows the inside of a warehouse we're Izuku is sitting atop a pile of body's with horrific smiles permanently set into there faces"

"Everyone in the theater was shocked or horrified by what they saw on screen even the villains were disturbed by this"

(Shigiraki) - what.....what the hell.