☣️Three years before the dumpster fire

Three years before the dumpster fire

Third Person View

Mega was in his room and messing around on his monitor. He checked his phone and the screen read 23:00. 'I swear Zak will keep me up for hours...' Mega thought to himself and stared blankly at the TeamSpeak channel. Zak and Mega had been playing Minecraft for almost a day now. A few hours later, Mega and Zak ended up falling asleep in their desk chairs. Mega's phone alarm went off, waking him up and making him hit his head on his desk. Mega turned off his phone but not before looking at the time displayed on the screen, 18:30. Mega got up, rubbing his head and left the TeamSpeak call. Mega walked downstairs and walked into his kitchen, getting a tall glass of water to drink.

Darryl and Vincent were hanging out together, doing some videos for their channels. Vincent was really happy and smiling a lot. Darryl looked at his twitter and noticed he had a message from Zak on twitter.

BBH - Darryl
Skeppy - Zak

Skeppy: Hey how have you been lately, I just woke up 😅. 18:45
BBH: I'm fine you muffin and oh my goodness-! you need sleep! 18:47
Skeppy: Fine I'll rest in like 14 minutes lmao. 18:55
BBH: Fine but sleep soon cause we care about you and your health. 19:00
Skeppy: seen...

Darryl exited out of twitter and pulled up his stream again, reading through the chat while sipping his coffee. Vincent was laying on Darryl's bed and looking at his phone. Vince's eyes moved and fixed themselves on Darryl's monitor. "Are you doing alright Bad?" Vince asked, sitting up and wanting to check on his friend. "I'm fine, their just being a bunch of fatty muffins." Darryl said, chuckles and slight anger in his voice from all the meme spam on his streams. Vince gave a small chuckle, "you should probably call it before you go mental with the Japanese symbol for beginners." Vincent and Darryl ended up having a few laughs after the stream ended, hanging out for a few more hours.

Mega's POV: He was drinking his water and checking his phone. A few messages from Bad and Vincent... He smiled and fixed his hair a bit by running his hands through it. Mega sighed softly and went back upstairs, tripping on his footing which resulted in him falling onto his bed.

Everything was going well- until..
-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

Three years... It's been three years since the outbreak of the plague that turned so many into civilians into monsters. So many innocent... the thought of how many people had been lost to this disease. It was hard... But people adapted to their new way of life. Since the breakout, which had infected his family, Mega lived with a few others during this time. He either had known them from before or has met them along the way. These people were Vincent, Zak, and Darryl. Mega and his friends had to manage how to survive in this new, messed-up world.