🍂Safety

"He usually either walks around the property or sits on the roof while he is on watch." Darryl replied. "Should we call him and see? Actually, come to think of it, he should have been back by now..." Darryl said, keeping his voice soft so we wouldn't disturb Vincent.

Mega was just beginning to relax when something moved in the forest. After a couple of seconds, Mega saw a zombie stumble out, followed by four more zombies behind it. He cursed under his breath, raising his gun and cocked it. Mega took a deep breath, lined up the gun and shot the nearest zombie in the head.

"We probably sh-" Zak was cut off by something but wasn't sure what the noise was. Zak was kind of just... frozen with his words. Vincent faintly opened his eyes but didn't completely wake up. Vince was still 92% asleep.

Darryl heard the noise as well. "Was that... I think that was a gunshot," Darryl said and turned to Vince and shook him. "Get up, I think Mega is in trouble!" Darryl said in a worried tone, a faint yell in his voice.

Vincent jolted awake. "What's happening?!" He asked panicked, not caring if his accent showed. Vince got up and put on his gear, as well as grabbing his gun, which was loaded already.

Zak just looked at Darryl, "Mega is in trouble, we both heard gunshots!" Zak replied to Vincent, getting his gear on also.

Mega prayed silently that someone was awake and had heard the gunshot. He didn't have any time to get to his phone. The zombies were faster then they looked-

Cliffhanger lol- I'm so sorry ((JK))