⚔️Adventure

-This may be a long chapter so bare with me-
-In an unknown area, three friends lived together to survive-

One of the friends sighed softly, faintly stumbling over some rocks and the uneven terrain. His hair was light brown, his outfit was a blue and white long sleeved shirt with ripped jeans, and black boots. His name was Zelkam, His appearance is warm and welcoming, like a nice sunset. He is a really nice person to run into and meet. His eye color was a brown/burgundy color and he also had some markings on his cheeks and the ridge of his nose.

The second person of their group is a average height male, wearing black sunglasses. He had blonde hair that was styled up in the front. His eyes were an emerald green colored with dark green fading into the lighter color. His name was TehNeon, tho his friends just called him Neon. Neon was a very bubbly, energetic person.

The final person of their group was a really tall male, six feet and four inches tall. His hair was all messed up and a bit fluffed up. He also had glasses on and had some freckles across the ridge of his nose and cheeks. He was very polite to talk and to hang out with. Spifey, or George is what his friends call him, is a calm and collected person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neon and his two friends were in their base, which was located in an abandoned city. Neon had gone on supply run a while ago and was organizing all of the items he gathered. He leaned back in his chair and sighed softly after he was done. Neon wanted nothing more then to just lay down and rest.

Zelk walked into the room that Neon was there. "Hey are you feeling alright? You seem really off." He asked and gave a small laugh. "O-oh yeah I'm doing alright, just refusing to sleep." Neon replied, his voice faintly faded from normal. Zelk tossed a water bottle to Neon. "Drink something idiot." They talked for a while and Zelk made sure Neon was taken care of.

Spifey was on the roof, enjoying the sunset. He smiled softly and looked at the sky. "I wonder if there are others alive besides us.." Spifey asked himself softly.