🏕 Getting Settled

Previously on You're Safe Now...

~ 'Took you long enough', which Mega signed to them in a somewhat mock judgemental expression. ~

Vincent gave a small, soft sigh as a faint chuckle followed afterward. "Just be glad we saved you at least." His chuckle picked up a bit more to a normal laugh until Zak strikes Vince's arm with a swift punch. "He didn't mean it like that Mega." Zak quickly stated and didn't really want Mega to kill A6D.

A feeling of relief came over Mega as his previous anger that was present with Vincent's joke. He sighed and gave a small smile under his bandana. 'Thanks,' Mega signed to Vincent and his other friend. 'Well, my watch is over, tho I'm not really exactly tired yet.' Mega's heterochromia gaze fell onto Vincent. 'Hey, you wouldn't be apposed to having  someone keep you company on your watch Vincent?' He was fully aware that his adrenilne was way too high for him to even think about sleeping so what would be the point in even trying. Darryl on the other hand, his gun at his side and his katana on his back in it's holder was about to faint from exhaustion.

"Well, I am going to head back to the base with Zak. Have a good rest of the night you two and stay safe." Darryl finished his statement with a yawn afterwards. His emerald gaze scanned over to Zak, who was still a bit giggily from earlier. The tired, blonde male laughed a little as he fixed his gaze on Vincent and Mega again. "Just call me or Zak if some gets too bad or too out of hand." With that, Darryl and Zak gave a small wave, starting to make their way back to their base they called their home.

"Alright Darryl, sleep well!" Vincent replied and glanced at Mega again, smiling softly. "It would never hurt to have company with you.." His voice was a bit softer as it faded.

(Hehe... Cliff hanger bois!)