Introduction

Life was pretty average for an older girl who had graduated from high school but couldn't quite go to college because of people who have screwed her family over. She had to wait until later that summer she graduated to finally get her braces and she had started to wear her contacts once more. She had bugged her older brother a lot more as well, and it was through him that she was able to discover the world of Dungeons and Dragons. It was also there that she had met her future boyfriend who would leave her at the dawn of the new year to fulfill his goal to join the Air Force in Texas.

She had never felt as helpless as she did once she had graduated high school and discovered that all of her friends would all go off to live their own lives at college, find work, or start a family. She had never felt so empty, so hollow that even if you had knocked that there would be no echo. She couldn't even cry because all of her tears had been stolen away from her too.

All she could do was exsist as her friends and classmates had gone off to do better things with their lives while she hadn't even known what there was that she could do. And a small part of her wished that she could experience her high school years all over again. To be involved with her peers and participate in mandatory assignments from hard ass teachers that push you and push you, never once stopping even though you are close to tears and just want it all to be over.

She wanted to go back in time to gush over her favorite animes with her friends, to be able to take many of the risks that she hadn't been able to when she was in high school, and she wanted to play her flute once again.

She just wanted to go back to a time when the only thing she had to worry about was the upcoming assignment or band concert. She wanted to go back to when her parents didn't fight all the time. She wanted to go back to a time where her parents and her siblings all lived under the same roof. She wanted to go back in time where she could put her faith and her trust into the adults close to her and not have to worry about them stabbing her in the back.

She just wanted to go back to when she didn't have to listen to the same fights over and over. That she wouldn't have to be constantly changing from hotel room to hotel room without any privacy aside from when you are in the bathroom. She wanted to go back to when she and her sister weren't always at each other's throats over stupid little things that don't even matter.

She wanted her crappy DVD Player that's remote didn't work and her old fashioned big TV that played movies and TV shows on DVDs in color and in high definition. She wanted her small bunk bed that she could reach from head board to head board with just her height. She wanted all of the things that had made her happy when she was growing up, and more than anything she just wanted those few years of her life that had been forcibly taken away from her back.

Though if she did get all of those things back, then she wouldn't have grown into the person she is today. She would have a closed mind and would secretly be judging people based on how they looked before she even knew them. She wouldn't know how good she has it compared to all of these other people in the world who would do anything to be in her position with a roof over her head and a place to sleep at night.

So sure, her life may not be perfect, but she wouldn't be the person she is today if she hadn't have gone through all of these changes. Unfortunately, another change happens to her that she wants even more to change. Her father's hand had been caught in a machine at his work, his index finger had been shattered in three different places, most of the skin on his middle finger as well as the skin between the middle and ring finger are gone. Needless to say he wouldn't be working again until her birthday on the new year.

Of course her life had to get worse and worse as it had gone on. Her boyfriend had broken up with her because he had found someone prettier than her who wasn't afraid to tell him what it was she wanted. And of course she let him because his happiness was more important to her than her own. It was also only a matter of time before he had cut her out of his life because she was dragging him down by remaining in stasis.

Now she didn't believe in God, but she did believe that there was a higher power up there somewhere that would take her away from the toxens in her world and present her with something that can actually help her move up in the world rather than weighing her down and limiting her options.

And whether she had known it or not, a higher power did hear her cries and pleads for help.

Primus took pity on her soul and decided to help her for a price. When she would awaken, she would find herself with a new arm along with a better set of lungs inside her body. Though waking up on an operation table in the secret Sector Seven wasn't really what she had meant, it would have to do.

Hopefully she would be able to fulfill her purpose there in the new world. Even if she is the only one who knows the outcome and is going to ignore it, after all, this movie had first come out when she was six.