Chapter 1

During the whole car ride, I had time to reflect on whose body I had taken over and who this would effect. Remington Synder is an accomplished 15 year old genius who had created and invented better equipment and tools for the military to use and had gotten rich from it. Remington Synder bought a huge house on land away from lots of people to get quiet and the house is paid under her name. Since she is a big bread maker, her parents have allowed her to live in the house as long as she calls them everyday and is home on weekends for when they visit. As long as she keeps them informed about her plans, they are rather mindful and understanding.

This now meant that I would have to continue this as Remington. And in my previous life, I wasn't very good with keeping others updated about what was going on or what my plans were. Talking to me was like pulling teeth because I had a plan and I was going to stick by that plan. It was really Ravenclaw of me, but more often than not it worked in my favor.

Thankfully, Remington had purchased a place of her own for when any Cybertronians decided to pay her a visit. Though there was something that had bugged me, and it didn't cross my mind until now. I never wrote about Remington Synder loosing her lungs or her arm to be replaced with Cybertronian materials. The only time this happened was for a Dungeons and Dragons character I had created named Page. She lost her arm and lungs defending her home from Orcs. But that's another story, what's happening now is more important!

I scrolled through Remington's phone and discovered everything about her. I found her full name, her parent's names, her brother's names, her social security information which was actually my information, and all the notes on everything she was working on or was planning on working on.

Her parents were Anthony Micheal Synder and Katherine Evelyn Rose-Synder. Her father, Anthony, worked for Rolex and made designer watches for years until he realized how expensive they were and created his own company that made watches with a designer look for cheaper prices. Her mother, Katherine, was a fashion designer for Gucci and created new types of sewing machines. Not only did she make lots of money from it, but she also made more money from designing cute new items for each season.

Her brothers were Christopher Noah Synder, Jonathan Lucas Synder, and James Joseph Synder. All of them were her older brothers who Remington looked up to and considered to be her rivals as they have all accomplished amazing things when they were young.

The eldest, Christopher or Chris, is a big shot lawyer who accomplished a lot athletically when he was younger. He was a 5 time Gold Medalist in the Olympics for the United States and used the money to pay for school. He fought and defended a bunch of big names and proved their innocence everytime. There has yet to be a case hasn't won, but he knows that the day will come when he does loose a case.

The second brother Jonathan, is a world wide singer-songwriter who was currently on tour around the world. He was part of a boys choir and competed in different competitions in Italy, France, Spain, Poland and the Philippines. His choirs won every competition and brought home a bunch of money and medals. He was discovered by a big shot head hunter and offered him a contract with his company.

The last brother James, or Jay, is actually Remington's twin brother who became a successful beautician. While the older brothers had helped Remington get into touch with the masculine side of her, James helped her get into touch with her feminine side. He also used Remington as his own doll or test subject before he went to school for Cosemetology. He sells his own brand of make-up called "Fiery Synders".

All of her brothers were smart and graduated from their high schools and their respective colleges early. It apparently made Remington feel as though she had more to prove when it came to her parents. Though there was one thing about being Remington that made me upset.