Prologue

Waking up on an operating table wasn't exactly how I imagined to be getting up in the morning. What made this particular scenario terrifying was that I had been strapped down on the metal table in a spacious chamber seemingly alone and unprotected. The urge to scream grew stronger and stronger with each passing moment.

"Ah, you're awake!" An unfamiliar masculine voice exclaimed from somewhere behind my head happily. "I wasn't sure that you would make it. Your heart stopped three times in a row on the table. I am happy to be wrong."

"Where am I?" A voice asked shakily and seemed to be crackling from the lack of use. It took me a few minutes to discover that the voice had come from me after a couple of sharp, piercing coughs and raggedy gasps sounding from my throat.

"You are currently in Sector Seven, Miss Synder. You will be pleased to know that your surgery was a complete success. Your new appendage and organs appear to be functioning and responding perfectly." The man said as he stepped closer to me so that I could see him properly. "How are you feeling now? We had to strap you down to prevent any damage done to yourself or to our personnel."

I paused to consider his question. Now that I thought about it I wasn't sure as to how I actually felt in this instance. The last thing I remember, my ex-girlfriend Jay broke up with me because she found someone better than me in every way possible. I was on my way to my friend's house when I was caught in the crosshairs of a conflict. One of the police officers had shot me instead of their perpetrator and I was used as their ticket to freedom. I was left on the road to bleed out and choke on my own blood. The paramedics had shown up not a moment later to inspect my body and lift me into the vehicle. I had been shot through my right lung and was struggling to hold onto life.

Somehow I was still alive when we had reached the hospital and I could hear my parents in the background shouting at the staff so that they could see me. My Dad could be heard shouting at the police officer who shot me and my Mom was screaming at the nurses to let her through because she wanted me to know that she was there and that everything would turn out for the better.

I couldn't help but feel as though all of what was going on was my fault. If I had taken the longer route to my friend's house then I would still be alive. If I had called my Dad to come and get me that I would still be there to hear his speech on how "other people were out to rob, abduct, or do other horrible things to me" and I would sit there in the passenger seat asking him if we could turn the music down. I would be able to tell my parents that I did make to my friend's home safely, that they didn't have anything to worry about because of how paranoid I was. I just wished that nothing bad happened to my parents, that the officer knew that I didn't hold him responsible for my reckless behavior, that everyone I knew wouldn't take my death too bad, and that all of my Earthly possessions were going to be taken care of.

The entire time I was lost in my thoughts, I was oblivious that the man unstrapped me from the table and was now painting my metal arm to match my skin tone. I honestly didn't care for his attempts to make conversation as I was busy mourning my previous life as well as everything and everyone I considered precious that I had left behind. I could only hope and wish for the best things to happen to them now.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the man was leading me out of the gigantic room and down a rather spacious and busy hallway. I didn't care to listen to him speak and pretended to be interested in what he was saying as we went down the large hallway and passed by all sorts of people. My thoughts were running a mile a minute, all I could focus on was surviving the events of the first Transformers movie, save Jazz from a horrible death, all while trying to return to my previous life as well as trying to figure out whose body I'd taken over.

The man had called me Synder earlier, and it was frustrating me as the only Cinder I knew was from RWBY and that didn't even come out in this universe yet! I fished out a rather nice wallet from my black skinny jeans to inspect my identification card and I practically froze so hard, Megatron being frozen a few chambers down looked alive.

Why the body I was in was none other than Remington Synder, the luckiest and most determined original character I had ever created. Though I was confused as to how I ended up in this girl's body when I've never written her into a story before. I put the identification card back into the fancy wallet and proceeded to follow the man as he lead me down the never ending hallway.

I stopped outside the doorway to a heavily crowded room and looked at what laid inside with awe. Of all the rooms and chambers in this secret facility, the area with the Allspark never failed to amaze me. I could only hope that later on I would be able to touch the smaller version of the Cube at least once. I also had hope that once I did that the Allspark wouldn't hurt me.

I was broken out of my thoughts once more as the man lead me away from the Cube and towards an opening to the outside world. Upon further inspection, I noticed that it was the area where the soldiers from Qatar and Sam would be entering after Sector Seven pinned down Bumblebee. I could only hope that I am able to control myself when that time comes. I turned to the man and listened to what he was saying when he mentioned something that sounded important about my arm.

"Your arm is pure alien steel. None of us really know what it will or what it can do, so please be careful with it. Your lungs are also made of the same material, should you have any problems please contact us." He said as he handed me a business card. "If possible, we could reschedule for an appointment to see how everything is working. Is two weeks from today acceptable?"

I nod my head and shook his hand as I am lead to the tourist section of Hoover Dam. I waved him off as he had gone back inside to go back to work. I turned around and walked to one of the ledges to look over the structure of the dam. As I looked down, I felt a sick, queasy feeling bubbling up in my chest and swiftly turned away from the sight of the large drop. How Frenzy survived the fall still hadn't made any sense to me, though I didn't have much time to dwell on that as two men in suits had made their way over to me but respected my boundaries.

"Miss Synder." One of the men said catching my attention. I made a humm of confirmation and looked back and forth between the both of them.

"If you would come with us please." The other said as they lead me to an elegant, sleek black limo.

I hesitantly climbed into the vehicle and looked around the inside. It was actually very nice, the seats were comfortable, there was a variety of different foods spread out in containers, and there was something there I was very familiar with. There on the seat next to me was an ugly green and yellow duffle bag from my reality that I was desperately hoping had her important things inside. I drew in a shakey breath and unzipped the duffle bag to see an unfamiliar envelope with my name on it, not Remington's. Confused, I opened it to see a beautiful font in place of handwriting.

"I know that it's not much…but I hope that this is a start. All of your precious and important items have either been placed in this bag or in Remington's bedroom."

~P

I frowned as I read the card. Who did I know that started with P? I knew that it couldn't be a human, and it couldn't have been a Cybertronian. I decided to brush it off for now as it started to hurt my head and I was just too excited to see my personal belongings. I pulled out my Captain America dressed Teddy Bear with rainbow hearts and white fur. I held him tightly to my chest, finding comfort in his plush body. I know that it may have seemed childish, but Remington was a prodigal child who wasn't able to act her age or indulge in simple things. She always had to act more mature because her brothers were a lot to live up to as they had already achieved amazing goals and feats. Her parents wanted what was best for their little girl, even if it meant that she had to forfeit her happiness. All I knew now was that everything was going to turn out alright in the end as long as I held my bear from my previous life.