Epilogue

Kirishima took Katsuki to see a movie first. It was an action movie that had just come out. It involved superhero's and such. If it hadn't been for Eijirou blubbering like an idiot with the rest of the theatre Katsuki might've shed a tear.

"Man that shit was sad!" Kirishima complained as they walked out. Katsuki rolled his eyes and stuffed his hands deeper in his pockets.

"Well it has the fucking word 'endgame' in it so you should've known ya idiot," he scoffed, glancing to the side to see Kirishima pout.

"It's one of the All Might movies though! I expected the villains to end not the greatest character ever!" Kirishima wiped a tear. "And that scene where Crimson Riot went back in time just for the love of his life was so heartbreaking! But for All Might to just go like that?"

     Kirishima rambled on about the movie as they walked around the city, Katsuki noticing the little details in the buildings, some new, some old, some in ruins and some being built.

     They finally stopped at a restaurant, Kirishima ordering something with meat and Bakugou ordering something spicy. He saw Kirishima took out his phone, typing something and putting it up.

     Katsuki gathered some courage to find out some information. He already knows about his likes and dislikes, his job and his friends and his favorite things. He knows all of that but he wants to know more.

     "I just now realized something," Bakugou said, sipping his drink. Kirishima perked up, his curious ruby eyes lighting up like stars.

     "Oh yeah? What?"

     "You know my shitty past. You have a big ass mouth but you never talk about your school years. That's kinda fucking unfair." Bakugou raised a brow, looking at Eijirou's nervous smile. "I know your hair was black up until the end of middle school. That's it."

     "How'd you—"

     "You bought hair dye the other day at my job and dunce told me." Bakugou sipped his tea once again before leaning over the table. "Now spill."

     "You sound just like Mina," the redhead chuckled, scratching the nape of his neck and gripping his mug tightly. Bakugou scowled before leaning to the right.

     "I'm nothing like that hyper ass pillow pet."

    "I'm kidding," Kirishima waved his hand before sighing. "But I'll tell you since you asked." Bakugou perked up, folding his hands on the table. "I used to be bullied a lot. Ya know, rumors, fights, physical abuse. It wasn't because of my looks or grades or anything like that. I had many friends. But I was always bullied for standing up for the weak ones even though I was weak."

     Eijirou frowned and looked in his lap. "And I tried to get stronger. And one day Mina stood up for me and became one of my friends because of that and since then people left me alone but..." Katsuki saw how Kirishima clenched his jaw when he paused and the way he furrowed his brows let him know what that look was: disappointment. "Some of my classmates were threatened by a large man and I just froze. My body wouldn't move. I had the strength to fight but my mind was to scared to do anything." Kirishima sighed before his face relaxed. "But Mina defended them even though she was scared and he ended up being taken away to prison. But I'll never forget that day."

     All of a sudden he smiled before waving his hand. "And high school was fun. After that day I worked on myself over the summer to get where I wanted to be. I'd always thought I'd be a police officer but ended up taking psychology with some friends and loved it. The teacher was pretty lazy though but he was a good teacher. Always brought a sleeping bag to class. He was a psychologist for the FBI."