Wetting in the car on a date

I was on a date a few years ago and we went out for a nice dinner at olive garden which has my favorite peach iced tea. I must have had 5 or 6 glasses of iced tea, probably a couple too many. While driving to her house to drop her off traffic was completely stopped. It must have lasted over an hour, but I had to pee so badly. I didn't want to tell her so i tried to hide it.

My dark blue tight jeans were pressing into my bladder and i tried so hard to keep it private about having to pee so badly. I squeezed my legs and tried holding without using my hands. It worked for awhile, but soon my muscles began to give way as i felt a few warm spurt shooting out in my pants.

Traffic finally started moving again, only to come to a complete stop. I tried so hard to squeeze my legs, but my muscles started to give way. After a few minutes it was too late. I squeezed my legs tight, but warm pee kept shooting into my jeans. A growing shiny wet spot grew on my crotch and pee began to puddle between my legs. I tried so hard to hold it, but i couldn't get it under control as bee continued to spurt in my shiny satin boxers and tight jeans.

At this point i knew i wasn't going to be able to hold it any more. A soft stream started in my jeans which turned into a violent hard hissing stream that flooded inside my jeans. There was nothing I could do but relax and helplessly piss my pants. I gave up and just let it go as I moaned a bit as the relief and warmth felt so good.

She heard the pee spraying against my jeans, the loud hissing sound, and looked over at me and was disgusted. She said she couldn't believe i was peeing my pants and to drop her off right away. I was so embarrassed sitting there peeing my jeans for over a minute I couldn't even look at her. I took her home and she has never contacted me again :( Wish I would have been with a girl that may have liked it.

If you liked my story please comment or message me peepantsguy@hotmail.com