six- Age 14

Miguel
***

Everyone got here last week and it's no longer boring. I've been practicing in fighting and riding. If Lucia's up to it I'll bring her on a horse ride. I've been here for a few months and we've gotten closer.

"Miguel" Victor laughed. I rolled my eyes turning around.

"Yeah" he pushed me. I pushed him back. I saw he wasn't going to stop so I ran. "Leave me alone" I ran to the garden. He tackled me to the ground. I laughed pushing him off me.

"You're so slow" I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"Why did I catch up to you then"

"You jumped on me" I stood up. "How was your bride to be" I smirked.

"Shut up" he groaned. "Her voice is so annoying" he whined.

"Sucks to be you" I laughed as he pushed me to the floor.

"How's your bride to be" he groaned.

"She's amazing" I smiled. "She's sweet, and stands up for herself, graceful, beautiful, angelic, has a great sense of humor and has a great personality" I listed smiling. I spotted Lucia smiling staring at me out her open window.

"Lucky" he groaned.

"Put up with it" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up" he huffed. "Just cause you like your fiancè" he whined.

"You're going to marry her, are you going to whine your whole life about it" I looked up at him.

"I might" he grumbled.

"Prince's" a servant walked up to us. "The kings want to see you" he hesitated. I got up waiting for them to walk off. I blew a kiss up to Lucia making her smile. I followed Victor and the servant.

"Boys" my dad greeted. I put my feet shoulder width apart and put my hands behind my back. I puffed out my chest slightly. Victor just stood there.

"Victor, Blanka is coming to spend someone time with you so actually spend time with her" My dad eyed him. He clenched his jaw nodding.

"Miguel how's it going with Lucia" Philip asked. I smiled slightly.

"It's going well" I told him truthfully.

"That's good" my dad nodded. "Don't be snappy with Blanka Victor" He told me.

"Sure" He forced out. He's stupid.

"Victor" he snapped. He stood straighter.

"When's she coming" he asked trying to not sound snappy.

"She's on the boat" Victor groaned.

"Have something to say" He growled.

"No sorry father" He looked down. "You can leave" he groaned.

"Can I ask something" I hesitated.

"Yes, what is it" he asked.

"Is it alright if Lucia and I went on horse riding" I asked keeping my voice steady.

"Just you two" Philip asked.

"If that's alright" I didn't show any emotion. You're not supposed to.

"I suppose" he breathed out.

"Do you know how to fight" my dad asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Will you bring a sword or dagger with you" Philip asked.

"Of course" I nodded.

"What would you do if you got attacked" he asked.