Seven- Age 15

Miguel
***

"We've got to make the marriage official" I grabbed Lucia's waist pulling her closer to me. She pressed her lips to mine.

I moved to the bed sitting her down on it. She got all the bits of her dress off and we got completely undressed.

"Wasn't expecting these" she ran her hand down my stomach. I laid her down on the bed and pushed into her.

She scrunched her face up. I went all the way in and waited. She moved me closer to her making me start moving. She gripped the bedsheets tightly. She was keeping her noises to a minimum.

I bent over her pressing my lips to hers. She moved one hand to my back clawing it. I groaned against her lips going faster. She squealed against my lips.

I pulled up but kept my hands on either side of her head. I moved her hair out of her face.

"Shit" I shook lightly as pleasure spread through my body. She loud a little louder shaking. I moved a bit more making her shake.

"Are you okay" I breathed out. She nodded closing her eyes. I pulled out lying next to her.

She put her head on my shoulder as my arm was under her and her hand was placed on my chest. I played with her hair breathing deeply.

"That was good" she closed her eyes I nodded steadying my breathing.

"Don't most of our siblings get married at sixteen or seventeen" I asked. She nodded.

"Did you know we were supposed to get married last year" she smiled.

"I wouldn't have minded that" I shrugged. She nodded. "If you could visit anywhere where would you visit" I asked.

"Portugal" she asked.

"It sucks there" I groaned.

"France" she shrugged.

"I like France" I smiled. She smiled getting closer to me.

========

The alarms went off signalling that there was an attack on the castle. I ran to Luica's room.

"You should've accepted my offer" I heard a familier voice growl in french. Of course it was the King of France.

"Come, we need to leave" I pulled her out.

"Where are we going" she panicked.

"Anywhere but here" I pulled her to the boats. "Which one" I asked. She looked around and pulled me to the boat. We got on the boat hiding our face.

"What about our family" she asked.

"We'll send them a letter" I looked around. She nodded holding my hand. "We have to change our clothes" I spotted a suitcase with a old couple.

"Good idea" she was taking it well.

"Talk to that old couple and I'll take their suitcase" I stood up. She went to walk over but I pulled her back. I grabbed her crown making her smile. She walked off and started talking. Good. I grabbed the suitcase and walked back to where we were sitting.

I grabbed a dress out for Lucia and some shoes then grabbed the things I needed. I put the suitcase back. I spotted a smaller one and tipped it out grabbing the empty small one.

She walked over to me excitedly. I put the clothes in the small one and grabbed her hand pulling her to the bathroom.

"I don't know if it's good or not" I opened the suitcase. We got changed and put our fancy clothes in the suitcase along with Lucia's crown.