Eleven- Age 25

Miguel
***

Ester and I have had three more kids. Two more boys and a girl. Saga died two years ago which had no effect on Ester. She's heartless. Saga was her third oldest. Jorge and Valeria are doing well. Jorge almost got poisoned though.

I've been teaching the boys how to fight, the girls aren't allowed to. Ester won't let them go anywhere without a servant. They have to learn to be princesses. I teach Valeria though, no one can tell me that I can't teach Valeria.

Jorge and Valeria aren't even apart of this kingdom. Ester hates the idea of them being apart of Sweden. They the Prince and Princess of Colombia and Spain.

"Daddy, Henrik and Isak are crying" Valeria walked in. Of course they are.

"Why, what did Jorge do" I asked as she gigled. I know it was Jorge. He loves messing with them.

"I didn't do anything" Jorge smiled walking into the room. I shook my head. He's horrible at lying.

"Of course you didn't" I rolled my eyes. "Don't let Ester know" Jorge huffed shrugging. She's so protective iver them when it comes to Valeria and Jorge. But if it's just her kids she doesn't give a damn. Hypocrite.

"I'm bored" Valeria whined.

"You know how you guys aren't part of Sweden kingdom" I asked. They nodded sitting on the bed. Valeria pushing Jorge, making him almost fall off the bed.

"You guys have to choose wether your title is from Spain or Colombia, can't be both"

"Colombia" Valeria claimed. I smiled looking over at Jorge.

"Good cause I wanted Spain" he huffed fixing himself on the bed.

"Mhmm" she hummed. He pushed her so she pushed back. I shook my head standing up. They continued pushing each other until Valeria pushed Jorge off the bed.

========

We just finished making Jorge and Valeria dutch and dutchess. We are currently at Columbia. Ester and the rest of the kids are still in Sweden. Thank God. We have three knights with us and two servants.

"Here is your food" the servants put food in front of everyone.

"Has the tester tried it" Lucia's older brother, the new king, asked.

"Yes sire" he bowed slightly. He nodded and we started eating. The table wasn't as crowded as usual. Or it is. I don't know, it's not as crowded as at home.

I got into the chicken and it tasted funny. Does chicken taste like this normally. I drank some wine and choked. Wine doesn't taste like this.

"Miguel, are you okay" Lucia's wife stood up. She likes me. Not in that way. She sees me as a little kid, so she babies me slightly. I shook my head wrapping my hand around my neck.

"Poisoned" I whispered before passing out.

===========

I groaned stiring slightly. Everything was burning. Shit I got poisoned. I'm so stupid.

"Your majesty" one of my servants asked. I groaned opening my eyes. Shit, the light is so bright. "Are you okay" he asked hiding his worry.

"Get my kids" I mumbled. He nodded basically running out. I swear if I die.

"Daddy" Valeria and Jorge screamed running in.

"How long was I out" I asked. It takes everything in me to talk and it hurts.

"A couple of weeks sire" he gulped.

"Daddy when are we going home" Valeria asked.

"Soon" I whispered.

"Are you okay" Jorge asked. I nodded closing my eyes.

"Sire" the servant panicked. I heard a knight walk in.

"Sire are you okay" he worried.

"Take care of Vaeria and Jorge, teach both of them to fight" I croaked out.

"Sire" The servant whispered.

"Do you want us to bring them back to Sweden" The knight asked.

"No, bring them to one if my siblings, any of them, just not Victor or Hector" I breathed out.

"Of course, sire" I heard before feet walking around.

"Daddy" Valeria asked.

"You'll be okay, take care of each other" I felt drained. Valeria and Jorge hugged me before I heard three pairs of footsteps walking out.

"I'll notify Queen Ester" Another servant said. My breathing slowed and I felt my heart slow. I hope they do well.

—_—

I looked around confused. It was so bright. White was everywhere. I spotted Lucia and ran up to her. A smile spread across her face. I picked her up spinning her.

"Miguel" she smiled kissing me.

"I've missed you" I put her down.

"I've been watching you and the twins" she smiled. "You did well" she praised brushing her hand across my cheek.

She showed me how to watch the twins. That's what we did for ages. Just make sure they were okay. They're only five. I know they'll be in good hands.

The servant brought them to Vega. Thank God. Vega is responsible. And she has kids so the twins aren't lonely.

***
The end.