13. Alphie

"Can we go and visit Kris this weekend, Marnie is staying with Allie, so it's just us?" I ask bouncing into the study and dropping into Theo's lap.

"I don't see why not, but why, he was only home a couple of weeks ago?" Xav asked watching me from his seat, as Theo's arms wrapped around me.
"I know but something was worrying him and I just want to make sure he is okay, I know the news about that Jonah boy shocked him but i'm quite glad he was caught, I didn't like his attitude when he stayed here last summer"

"Do you want me to tell him we are coming?" Theo asks softly but I shake my head.
"No, let's surprise him, maybe we can stay in that cute little hotel and take him out to dinner" I grin up at him and my husbands laugh.

"I'll make the reservations baby, but I am sure Kris is fine. Now is there anything else we can do for you?" Xav tells me, his eyes watching me and I shiver, at the heat I can see there. Giggling lightly Theo's lips caressing my neck as he moves us away from the desk and turns us towards Xav, who's heated gaze makes me groan.
"Oh yes please" I gasp as he moves closer to us.

It was much later that evening when Xav went online and booked the hotel and my thoughts again return to what could be bothering our son.