Chapter 1

Ryuhei and Kaguya are currently standing above the world's atmosphere. They are preparing to leave this world now.

Of course, they already said their goodbye's to their sons, daughter-in-laws, and grandchildren.

Ryuhei was looking down at the planet he and Kaguya ruled for many years, he became attached to this world, and he will protect it with all his being.

His eyes then shifted towards their home, there, hundreds of maids can be seen doind their job.

It might seem impossible for a normal person to do this even if they are strong, however, for person at Ryuhei's level, it doesn't matter whether it is an ant tens of thousands of kilometers away, he can still see it.

Heck he can even see every corner of this world, none can hide with his eyes of his.

He then shifted his gaze towards the moon, the moon he himself created.

Then, he stretched his hand forward, and a black sword appeared, Ryuhei took out his Evil Breaker.

The moment that the sword appeared, time began to slow down and space began to tremble, as if they were afraid of touching the sword.

Kaguya watched in awe as she marveled at the sheer presence of the sword, it seems as if it will cut her if she stared at it any longer.

Ryuhei was pretty satisfied with his sword, for the last seventy-or-so years, he has been nourishing it with inside his very own space with time dilation.

The sword has been nourished by space-time energy for almost a thousand years, making the sword a pseudo-divine level artifact.

However, when Ryuhei thought about what Kaguya had said to him earlier, his excitement disappears and was replaced by worry.

He underestimated the level of Naruto-verse, from what Kaguya has told him, the Outsusuki has more than thousands of people capable of blowing up a world as easy as turning their palm.

He admits that he could also destroy a world, but it would cost almost all of his energy, making him unable to fight.

Easily destroying a world is not within his capabilities, perhaps if he ate the whole fruit, then he can, but that's already impossible.

Even if he return to the past, he would still gave Kaguya half of the fruit.

However, he need to increase his strength fast, or else he would just be killed by the Outsusuki along with Kaguya.

This is the first time he felt terrified after he got this strength, however it only increase his desire to get stronger.

He smirked and raised his hand with the sword before holding Kaguya's hand.

'Yui, lend me all your chakra.'

'Understood father!'

Large amount of chakra covered the sword, along with flame like sky-blue and azure aura dancing around the chakra.

Slowly, he swing his sword down, which faced a lot of resistance, even though he slashed an empty space, Ryuhei felt that he cut something extremely hard.

"ARRGGH!! Dammit!"

Kaguya, seeing her beloved suffering, also lent her chakra to him to lessen his burden.

Ryuhei obviously notice it as he increase the Chakra he was using, he even pushed his TimeSpace law to its very limit.

"Fucking hell! WITH A SWORD IN HAND, IF I DON'T WANT TO CUT SOMETHING, THEN IT WON'T BE CUT! BUT IF ID WANT TO CUT SOMETHING, EVEN THE HEAVENS THEMSELVES WILL NOT BE SPARED!!"

As he said that, Ryuhei's aura exploded, it became ten times much stronger than the previous him, however, it only last for an instant.

However, that very instant was enough for him, at that moment he already cut down the space, creating a large cut in the space.

Ryuhei, though weakened, gripped Kaguya's hand tightly as he went towards the cut in space.