Chapter 5

Ryuhei stared at the girl for a moment before looking towards Kaguya. Sensing Ryuhei looking at her, Kaguya look at him.

They stared at each other for awhile before nodding.

Ryuhei glance at the girl before saying..."Well, we can help you." The girl's eyes brighten hearing this. "However, I want you to join us."

"I will join you, just please, help me."

Ryuhei nodded, satisfied. He walk towards the girl and touch the cube she was sealed in.

He used his law of destruction to turn the cube to dust, only to find that its tougher than he thought, so increase the output of his law.

It didn't even take long before the cube turned to dust, freeing the girl from her seal, dumping her body into the cold stone floor.

The girl didn't seem to register however, as she was staring in a daze at her hands for the first time in hundreds of years.

Suddenly, tears started falling from her eyes as she stared at her savior. "....Thank....you.."

Ryuhei just smirked saying, "No need for that, you choose to join us, so of course something like this is no big deal."

Then, Kaguya approached the girl and touched her shoulder, and her naked body is suddenly covered by a pure white dress Kaguya created using law of creation.

That was the moment that the girl realized that she was naked until now. With a red face, she stared at Ryuhei and simply muttered.

"....pervert."

Ryuhei just ignored the comment and prepared to leave, Kaguya and Yue followed behind him.

However, at that very moment, a gigantic monster that looks a lot like scorpion appeared, it has four pincers and two tails.

A purple ooze suddenly sprayed from its tail, causing Ryuhei to frown. Using space law, he deflected the ooze back to the scorpion.

The scorpion roared as parts of its exoskeleton was melted away. Kaguya stepped forward, raising her hand, a black orb with a dense and large amount of chakra appeared.

"....Die."

Throwing the orb away, it caused a strong explosion that causes the entire floor to shake.

The scorpion dies, but still has its entire body intact, well if you ignore its exoskeleton, three pincers and its tails being reduce to ashes, then its body is intact.

The blonde girl just stared at the dead scorpion in awe, she found out that the white-haired woman is actually an Atavist, just like her, using magic without a need for chant or prepare magic circle.

Ryuhei approached the dead scorpion, before asking Kaguya to heal its body back to peak while using her life and creation law.

It did not take long before the scorpion return back to its peak state, as though it wasn't even hurt in the slightest, though, as expected, its dead.

"...Kaguya, help me out here for a bit."

He asks her to use her life law at the scorpion while he also use his law of death, and after awhile, the scorpion seems to regaind its life as it stood up.

Much to blonde girl's shock.

Ryuhei nodded, satisfied. Even though the scorpion seems alive, he knew that it isn't that much different from a puppet for it doesn't have a soul.

However, even with this, Ryuhei is still satisfied, and, reviving the scorpion isn't his purpose but...

"...Roll around."

And the scorpion did. This is what Ryuhei is after, to make the scorpion his minion, an undead, Undead Scorpion.