Chapter 6

Currently, Ryuhei, Kaguya and the girl are sitting around a fire, keeping themselves warm, even though the cold doesn't have any effect on them.

The scorpion, on the other hand, is sleeping just behind Ryuhei.

"I'm Ryuhei by the way, and this is my wife, Kaguya, what's yours?" Ryuhei said, pointing at himself and Kaguya before looking at the girl's eyes.

The girl thought for a moment before answering. "...I...don't have one, can you give me a name?"

She has a name, but decided to leave it behind, and forget about her past, that's why she requested to be given a new name.

Ryuhei just thought for a moment before saying, "How 'bout Yue?"

The girl was a bit surprise by the name, tilted her head to the side and said in questioning tone, "Yue?"

Ryuhei nodded,"That's right, Yue, it means, the moon. The way your golden hair and red eyes shone, and lit the dark room, kinda reminds me of a moon."

Saying so, Ryuhei look beside him, more specifically, at Kaguya, who appears to be oddly quiet, more so than usual.

Kaguya just look at Ryuhei with a bright smile, her cold and icy demeanor cannot be seen.

The reason why she was quiet is because Ryuhei referred to her, as his wife, for many years they have been together, this is the first time Ryuhei called her his wife, she's so happy that she seems to forget about the outside world.

The girl is feeling awkward by the strange atmosphere and decided to break it, "*Cough* Yue... I like it, then from now on, I'll be called Yue."

Ryuhei just smiled at the obvious actions of the girl, Yue, but did not say anything.

While Kaguya recovered her frosty look and glared at Yue, who just look around as if she found something interesting.

------Forgot about the events that happened next so I'm gonna skip to the last floor-------

Time passed and the group of three are descending in an extremely fast pace.

Ryuhei turned every monsters he finds interesting into his undead legion, while Yue and Kaguya, seems to get along well.

Kaguya said that she's sympathizing Yue, amd felt like she herself experience what Yue has been through, that's why she tried to get along with Yue, and it was going well.

Ryuhei thought that the reason why Kaguya feels that way is because of her alternate version where he isn't there.

In the original series, Kaguya was sealed by their, or rather, her sons to the moon for a thousand years.

But he didn't think about it too much and just focus on the massive double door in front of them.

Without any words, Ryuhei pushed the door open, what greeted the three of them is a wide and large room with many purple crystal-like pillars.

"Whoa~" Yue muttered as she look around the room in amazement.

Even Kaguya couldn't help but be impressed by the view, though it couldn't be compare to their palace, it's still pretty amazing to say the least.

"Damn, this floor is awesome. Come on, this should be the last floor of the labyrinth." Ryuhei said, as the two females nodded their head and followed behind him.

They are walking towards the large door at the end of the room, when suddenly, a magic circle appeared, along with the appearance of a monster.

The monster that appeared from the magic circle is a six headed hydra with colored crests on each head, red, blue, yellow, black, green, and white, while the silver head is hidden.

The hydra glance at the three before each of its roared.