Chapter 7

"Scarlet Spear!"

A blazing red spear shot towards the Hydra, however, the yellow head intercepted it as it formed a barrier.

"Tch!"

"Let me, Shinra-Tensei!" Kaguya stepped forward as the slit on her forehead opened, revealing her Rinne-sharingan.

Then, a powerful repulsive force pushed the hydra back as it shot towards the wall, causing the room to shake.

Yue stared at hydra who is struggling to stand in amazement, "Sugoi~!" She muttered.

Rrrrooooaaaarrrr!!!

The hydra stood up with no damage, Yue quickly snapped out of her amazement and began to attack again, this time, she was aiming at the white head.

"Scarlet Spear!"

"Imperial Cannon!"

"Frozen Rain!"

Large amount of magic energy were released by Yue and an ice tornado accompanied by a spiraling spear with vacuum blades whirling around it hit the hydra all at once.

"Bijudama!"

A large black orb made out of an extremely dense chakra exploded at the hydra.

Even with its barrier, the hydra still took a damage as several of its head exploded and several of its limbs went missing.

Meanwhile, Ryuhei just stood at the back while nodding his head.

He knew that if the white head wasn't destroyed, then the hydra would just keep on healing itself.

He decided to just interfere after the silver head revealed itself.

"Nooo!!"

"Yue!"

Ryuhei immediately look at Yue and and notice that her eyes were hollow and seems to lost their color.

He frowned before glancing at the black head, he formed a ball of destruction on his hand before sending it to the black head, completely erasing it.

Even with the help of the white head, it couldn't heal the black head.

Ryuhei's mastery over law of destruction is already high enough to 'erase' something many times weaker than him.

Since the black head was erased and not destroyed, the white head couldn't heal it at all.

In other words, the black head can't be healed, because there's nothing to heal at all.

Right now, Kaguya helped Yue from breaking out of the 'illusion' used by the black head, he also walk towards them while bending the space to return all the hydra's attack back at it.

"...Kaguya?.....Ryu?...."

"That's right, it's us, are you okay Yue?" Kaguya asked worriedly.

"....Mn...what a relief, I thought that I was abandoned in that dark room...once again."

"You should train yourself to withstand such a weak mental attack. Abandoned? Don't joke around, even if a True God want to take you away, you won't be leaving my side." Ryuhei said with a harsh tone.

Yue wasn't a bit afraid or nervous with Ryuhei's harsh voice, instead, she felt like she was feeling an indescribable happiness.

"..Ryu...this..is this.." Yue started to tear up but still has a smile on her face.

Kaguya just smiled seeing this scene, while Ryuhei just remained stoic and stared at the tearing Yue.

"....a proposal?"

"........"

"........"

Suddenly, Ryuhei felt an monstrous amount of killing intent and chakra flaring up that even send chills down his spine.

Meanwhile, Yue was too busy fantasizing that she doesn't even notice the dark look Kaguya is giving her.