2

Now that everyone was gone Mary was alone for another hour working at the front desk. She had just got back from the bathroom and looked up at the window and saw something during a flash of light.

As Mary got up to go take a closer look.

The telephone rang: "Hi, thanks for calling: Blue Inc! where can I direct your call this evening?" Maria asked

"Yes, I'm looking for Mr. Jean, is he available?" Asked the gruff caller.

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Jean is out of reach for the next few days, but I can take a message for you?"

Maria said in her most cheerful voice, but she was tired and ready to go home for the evening.

"Yes, you tell Mr. Jean that I am looking for him," and my name is Mr. Long.

And he better get in touch with me soon.

"Ok, can I get a number Mr. Long for Mr. jean?" asked Maria

A click was the sound she heard.

That was a weird call and with that, Maria sent Mr. Jean an email on the call she had tonight and sent it to his email priority.

As soon as the email was sent the lights flickered off and on and then off again and it was dark inside of blue inc.

Maria decided to lock up for the night since there was no power.

Maria headed home with her car doors locked until she reached the carport of her condo. She stepped out of the car and almost fell because her shoe stubbed into a crack in the concrete.

Why haven't they fixed this parking spot yet, she muttered and hurried into the condo she leased with her boyfriend.