𝐢. 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER ONE
( warm morning )
GOBLET OF FIRE

CHAPTER ONE  (  warm morning  )GOBLET OF FIRE

  Love. It was a preconceived idea that had been planted into Magnolia's head since she could talk.

  She never felt it before but she knew she couldn't wait until the day she told someone she loved them without it being platonic or to her brother.

  Harry and Magnolia only had each other. Their family wasn't much help. Their aunt and uncle hated their guts. And their horrid son was such a spoiled brat. So love was not really expressed to them during their early years. Only to each other.

  And for a while, that was all she needed. That is before she met Ron and Hermione. Two people she considered family. Hermione and Magnolia were each other's first friends when entering Hogwarts.

  The two bonded over books and being intelligent. The two challenged each other's intellect and were always eager to learn. Which made them quite the duo. What Ron was to Harry is what Hermione is to Magnolia.

  They say the twins were different yet the same. The two resembled their parents to a T.

  The two shared James' black hair but had Lily's green eyes. While Harry's green eyes were softer and a little darker, Magnolia's were brighter and held hints of light blue near the irises. Which would remind anyone of the ocean.

  Her eyes seemed to glow bright no matter how lit the room is. But she had Lily's beauty and face. So much so that she haunted the minds of the teachers at Hogwarts and anyone who knew her.

  And just like how the twins started getting used to people recognizing them, she began to get used to the stares she would get everywhere she went. How people would whisper about her beauty as if she was a walking porcelain statue.

  But Magnolia never thought herself to being a work of art. She was simply human just like everyone else. Perhaps she never noticed her looks. She'll never know because she will never see herself that way.

  That summer, Harry and Magnolia stayed with the Weasley instead of going home. Which was very much okay with them. Not like The Durselys would notice. And that was also fine with the twins.

  Besides, The Weasleys were so welcoming to them. Molly Weasley, Ron's mother, practically leaped for joy when Ron asked her if it was okay for them to stay for the summer.

  And that's how they got there. After school, they left with the Weasleys. And their summer was mostly relaxing. Of course, they did housework but other than that, the country side was a relaxing pace from London.