𝐯. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

CHAPTER FIVE
( jealousy )
GOBLET OF FIRE

CHAPTER FIVE( jealousy )GOBLET OF FIRE

After the longish ride to Hogwarts, many of the students gathered around one of the outside balconies to see a flying carriage and a rising ship.

"Clear the way!" Hagrid yelled, guiding the flying carriage as it flew over his curly head.

Students watched in awe at the sight. "Well, there's something you don't see everyday." Harry mumbled, standing next to his sister.

"Yeah," she agreed, chuckling a little before everyone walked in.

──────────────────────

"Now that we are settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement." Dumbledore announces after the first years were sorted to their houses.

"Hey, Maggie." George whispered to her, leaning close to her ear. "Fred and I think we may have a way to bottle your laugh."

Maggie chuckled lightly, half paying attention to Dumbledore. "How did you manage that?"

"Just before bed, stay in the common room." He instructed before leaning back up.

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well." The headmaster announced. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen. . . "

He was interrupted by a man running up the aisle urgently. He whispered something to Dumbledore before quickly leaving.

Dumbledore continued on as if nothing happened. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wzard Tournament."

Students around them began gasping and mumbling excitedly.

"Now for those of you who do not know, The Tri-Wzard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests." He explained. "From each school, a single contestant is selected to compete. Now, let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint of hearts, but more of that later.

"For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbaton Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxime."

Everyone turned to see the door swing open, revealing beautiful girls in all blue dresses, dancing gracefully down the aisle of students. Blue butterflies flew around them like magic as they enchanted the male students.

"Wow. . . So beautiful." Ron mumbled, in awe. He had a goofy smile on his face.

"Typical men." Hermione muttered bitterly while Magnolia just giggled and rubbed her shoulders. "They're not even that great."

"How can you say such a thing?" Fred asked, acting appalled by her comment. "They are goddesses."

"Yeah . . . So beautiful." George agreed.

"They are pretty." Magnolia agreed nonchalantly, but secretly feeling slightly jealous. "I like their dresses."

George swung his head towards her, frowning slightly before looking back to the dancing girls. No one else noticed that but Ginny and Hermione, who looked at each other with knowing grins. He was deliberately trying to make her jealous. Which means their suspicions were right.

George did have a thing for her.

After the show, everyone applaud as Dumbledore greeted Maxime. Whom was a very tall woman.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff."

Looking towards the entrance again, everyone saw a series of older boys walk up the aisle with brandishing bo staffs, spinning them and stabbing them on the floor, creating sparks.

Next to Igor, was none other than Viktor Krum. The Quidditch champion.

"Blimey! It's Viktor Krum!" Ron whispered, star struck.

"I have heard that he was handsome up close but I had no idea." Ginny whispered to them, blushing slightly.

"Right?" Magnolia agreed with her. She noticed some of the boys were looking right at her after their show as Igor and Dumbledore greeted each other.

"They don't seem that cool." George scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Come on, you were having fun watching those French girls dancing and prancing all around." Hermione teased. "Us girls should be able to have options."

"I don't need my sister having options, Hermione." Harry said, shuttering at the thought of Maggie going googly eyes over boys in front of him.

Magnolia just chuckled lightly, nudging her brother, earning a small grin from him. Boys will always be boys.

a u t h o r s n o t e

sorry this was shorter than the
last chapter, I wanted to get this
out sooner.

Also, I do work in a hospital
And we are busier than ever so
please be patient with me.

Have a great day or night