𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER SIX
( scarce )
GOBLET OF FIRE

      THE next morning, Magnolia stopped by the library to study a little with Ronda before the two made their way to breakfast

THE next morning, Magnolia stopped by the library to study a little with Ronda before the two made their way to breakfast. After some quick studying, the two made their way to the dining room.

"You're not gushing about the Durmstrang boys?" Ronda asked as they walked through the semi crowded hallway.

Magnolia shrugged. They were good looking boys but she wasn't interested in any of them. None were her type. Besides, she already had eyes for someone else.

"I don't know. They're pretty fit." She admitted, looking at some that walked by. "What about you? I saw the way you blushed when one of them looked at you." Ronda turned pink, smiling shyly. It was true. One of them did catch her eyes. And it seemed like he liked her, too. He also seemed to be a friend of Viktor Krum.

"Enough about me," She playfully scolded. "What about you? Still so bent over a certain red haired lad who smells of gardenias and, what was that? Oh yes! Warm blankets."

"Shush!" Magnolia quickly shushed her as they entered the dining hall. "I can't risk him knowing how I feel yet! I am not even sure he sees me that way."

Ronda looked at her as if she was super dumb. When it came to boys, Magnolia was so clueless. It was almost painful to watch. She was so oblivious to her own beauty, she didn't even know she was nicknamed The Prettiest Gryffindor In Hogwarts. Taking away her celebrity status, she was also called The Aphrodite of Gryffindor, because boys would always flock to her like a moth to a flame.

"You can be so clueless for someone who is very good at potions." Ronda half joked, shaking her head as she chuckled. "You would be surprise with how much he pays attention to you."

"Alastor Moody." their new DADA teacher said in a gravelly voice as he wrote his name on the board. Magnolia sat next to Hermione up front while Harry and Ron sat somewhere in the back. Alastor was the same man who stopped the ceiling from raining on them the night before and the way he looked made Magnolia's skin crawl. She didn't want to judge him too quickly but something about him scared her. It didn't sit right with her.

"Ex-Auror, Ministry Malcontent, and your new Defense Against The Dark Arts. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end! Any questions?" He limped around, facing the class. His prosthetic eye gazing over every student. The classroom fell into silence after his rant.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach."

Magnolia looked over to Harry, who gave her the same look she was sending him. Both twins were very much on guard and creeped out by this man.