𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER FOUR
( simplicity )
GOBLET OF FIRE

CHAPTER FOUR(   simplicity   )GOBLET OF FIRE

After the disaster that was the
world cup, a week later past and it was time for school again. Yet all Magnolia could think about was what happened, Voldemort's followers and that man her and Harry saw.

Hermione had suggest telling their god father Sirius about it. Since he would want to know from them, specifically but Harry wanted to think of it. Magnolia pondered on telling him, herself. She kept the most contact with him out of the two. But this affected not just her but Harry, too. And she didn't want to do anything behind his back.

"Maggie, are you there?" said a feminine voice coming from in front of her.

Magnolia had been so deep into her thoughts, she forgot about the conversation she was having with some of ther other friends.

Magnolia made many friends at the start of her school career in Hogwarts. Because she was such a nice person to everyone, no matter the house, she was able to make close acquaintances with a lot of people. Which was how she made friends with other girls from different houses.

Ronda Stark, a studious girl from Ravenclaw was a tall girl with long and fire like red hair. Her eyes were cat like and she had a sharp jawline. She was undeniably beautiful. And very smart. The way she spoke always seemed to capture everyone's attention. It was as if she was a natural born leader. She was always found with a book in her hand when she wasn't with her friends.

She and Hermione often competed in class but it was nothing too serious. It was always friendly and it brought the two intelligent girls closer.

Then there was Jessica Starshine, a pure blood from Hufflepuff and a lover of all living beings. She was never caught without her yellow ribbon that ties half of her bouncy brown curls in a half ponytail or in any other style she could use it for. Her eyes were blue and she had freckles all over her cheeks.

Her smile was very contagious and she always saw the good in everyone. Or at least she tried to see it. But either way, she could lift everyone's spirits up.

Magnolia's third friend, Silvia Rockwell was a Slytherin. She, like Jessica, came from a pure blood family. The way her and Magnolia became friends was complicated. During their first year, Magnolia would often noticed how bored she looked with her current friends.

There was a harsh stereotype about students who ended up in Slytherin. How all of them were pompous and mean. How they all were just the school bullies but Magnolia didn't want to believe in that. Just because she has met one or a few bad Slytherin students, didn't mean they all were bad.

And Silvia was a prime example. Sure she could be abrasive and fierce but that added to her charm. She cared a lot about those who mattered to her and wasn't afraid to let them know.