6

"Why didn't you pick up the phone?"

"Nothing, the phone number is a scam number !" I forced a smile to look at Taeyong.

"Does it look like you and I are having an affair ?" Taeyong let go of his chopsticks and stared at me.

"Taeyong! I told you, I'm a married woman, we're just normal friends" I also let go of my chopsticks.

"But ... I love you ... !!!!"

"I love him for 6 years, and I love him so much" Suddenly the corners of my eyes were so spicy I loved him so much I forgot who I am but why is he can't feel it?

"If your feelings for him are 6 years, then my love for you will be more than 10 years, I met you earlier than him, sacrifice for you more than him, do everything for you but I don't even get a glance, why you're so careless ..? "

I could see clearly in Taeyong eyes and his words were tragic and hopeless. Right! Taeyong met me 4 years earlier than Taehyung but at that time I only saw him as a friend because the type of person I liked had to be strong, manly, assertive like Taehyung, not like Taeyong. Being near him, I could only feel calm and gentle like a clear stream, very peaceful, but did not bring the feeling of loving someone as warm as near Taehyung.

"But the important thing is that I gave him my heart, just like the love you have for me"

"I can wait!" Taeyong's voice is still so calm with me and still using sweet words and flattering eyes towards me without resentment.

"Don't wait any longer, someone like me is not good enough for you to love, listen to me go find a girl who is prettier than me, a better background than me, and more importantly, she must love you"

"Aren't you and I are so similar?"

"The same at what point?" I asked

"We have the same obstinate and madness in love"

"That's right, haha ​​..."

When the lunch break is over, Taeyong and I strode out, I went back to the office and Taeyong went back to his company.

There was another call, still Taehyung, I should be happy or miserable? Nearly 3 years of marriage, he rarely calls me.

"Hello"

"What are you doing?" I think he must not be in a bad mood today, so his softer tone is a bit warm, not his chilling, everyday voice.

"Preparing a divorce application"

"PARK !!! SOO !!! YOUNG !!!" I could hear his groaning on the other end of the line, and I hung up the phone and filled my heart with joy and satisfaction.

After finished the documents I had just handed over, I actually prepared several divorce applications as stated.