24

That day, I lay in bed, he was still beside me, because today is Sunday, so all of the maids return home, leaving only me and him.

Krysyal gave birth in the hospital, so she can't visit me often, Hayoung tummy already grown big , she had to stay at a sanatorium but she still drag her big tummy to come visit me and made me laugh but still can't not hide the sadness.

"Open the window for me, I really like the sunlight " I stopped talking to Hayoung and smiled, telling him who was sitting right beside me.

"Jihoon, open the window for me!" Taehyung shouted out to Jihoon who was sitting on the other side, almost dropped his phone, his expression was unhappy, he could not endure the fire, he rudely pushed the window open, then angrily glared at him, wiggled around and turned to continue watching his phone.

"Your husband is grumpy !" I smiled at Hayoung.

"Yah it because Taehyung yelled at him !" Hayoung clap back .

"Hayoung , it's late for antenatal check-up at the hospital, we have to go " Jihoon looked at the clock and panic.

"Why so fast! Sooyoung , I'm going to have a prenatal check up again" Hayoung and Jihoon left and he was beside me, holding my hand, so warm.

"Taehyung I want to read to you, it's very nice"

By the time I said these words, I was really tired, I didn't even know if I finished the book even though it short, I was too tired anyway. ,

Just looking at him, until everything is invisible, I fall into the endless darkness.

At that time, I was still thinking, if I finished my sentence or not.

However, I will forever never know ......

"The years have passed

Even though the sea has worn out

The heavens and earth have collapsed...

Then this love is still...

will never change .

I just want to be with you forever ...

Let's grow old together ......

But then only you will grow forever...

Only I'll grow old. "

I'm thank you for this life, for me to meet you, to be loved by you in the last days, so my life will be worth it , spend Christmas Eve happily with you, it was a beautiful spring

------------
We hit 8k readers for this and 9k for Villains, thank you so much for supporting me
🥺
👉🏻👈🏻