8

"He just went to jail and you wanted a divorce, didn't that let people know that I am a man for money?" He looked at me

"I do not care, I will handle my family problem myself and do not need any help from you, so you don't have to have any bad reputation, so you don't have to worry and sit back to be President Kim, sit back to be the head of J&V company.

"Park Sooyoung I, don't need anything from you! Why? When I was still in love with you, why didn't you hold onto me until today when I wanted to cut off with you, what is your motive? what are you clinging to? Because of what that you don't want to let go of? Is it because of your reputation? Is it because of your face? Haha ... Taehyung did you consider the woman who is always by your side is really useless and pathetic that much? No !!!! No !!!! Without you in the future, I would still live well if not for me, It would be for my mother, because of my brother, because of my sister-in-law and for my nephew, Park Sooyoung from today will not live for you ever again... "

Turns out this love of mine is just rubbish, he only cares for his dignity, for his company and I am nothing even the last reverence of a wife as he also labeled me as a cheater, so what am I still here for?

I didn't say anything, I was silent, I walked away, my footsteps were heavy like carrying thousands of invisible rocks, my eyes were so vague that I could not see everything around me, so was my heart. but crumbling, trying to keep my feet really solid, not stumbling one more time, I was wrong for trying to accept for 6 years.

Why am I don't accept people that love me and only accept a cold, authoritarian man like Taehyung? I guess he was looking at me, looking at me with unpredictable eyes, he had never seen this side of me before, I must have been very strong since childhood, but since meeting him, loving him, my personality has changed day by day. just for him to see my feminine gentleness, but now I have to remove this cover for the days to come. I have to be strong without him by my side, unable to rely on him.

  I have to be strong without him by my side, unable to rely on him