12

"You currently have a brain tumor ... I'm afraid it's hard to treat ..." The doctor was afraid to speak.

"..." I was speechless, "Bam," the sound of a whole world in me crumbled, I was always healthy, why did I have a brain tumor? Could it be because of the transmission from my father? Perhaps it was due to true inheritance, my father died that day because of a tumor in his brain, I was his daughter so the rate was very high.

"I ... can I have surgery, doctor?" My eyes are atheists at the doctor filled with tragedy.

"This tumor is a malignant tumor that can only rely on fate! the surgery rate of success is not high"

"What percentage of success?" I felt like I could see a small ray of hope.

"20%"

"Only 20%? ...." I felt like I just fell down to hell from heaven, the success rate is only 20% I can't be saved? I still have so many plans unfulfilled? Why is god so ironic?

"I advise you not to work anymore, to think less anxious, and to spend more time with your family ..."

"I know, doctor!" I tried to squeeze out a smile to cover my tragedy and despair at the corners of my lips, indeed I couldn't laugh anymore. The other doctor left, I was like playing in my own gloomy world, without any light, cold and cold. I am only 23 years old, I am still very young, so many plans to ensure that still not done, my brother is still in prison unknown date, my mother is old if I fall everything will remain messier.

If I really died, would that man be sorrowful? Ah, surely not! why would there be a bit of pity for someone who supposedly "ruined his life".

"Hayoung, help me prepare a single divorce petition by tomorrow " This is my first sentence when Hayoung answered the phone, this is probably my best decision, the smart decision. most of my life is full of mistakes, right?

My life returned to its original form, today is the fourth-day Taehyung come back from his business trip, my single divorce petition has been accepted, has been resolved by the court without the presence. From today and now on, Him and I are two parallel lines with no intersection.

I will quietly disappear from his life without a trace until I leave this life. Of course, I wouldn't be foolish to tell my mother and sister-in-law about the divorce, Hayoung and lawyer Kang are the only one who knows. I do not want many people to know, as long as Him and I are no longer in the same household registration, no longer nominally related. From now on, Taehyung and I are nothing. I still have feelings for him, but I can't just think for myself forever.

  I still have feelings for him, but I can't just think for myself forever