I

No one's P.O.V

  Entering the living room, the youngest of them all looked hopefully at the elders. "Hey Hyungs!?" He asked excitedly.

  At the sound of their favorite person's voice they turned to see their Makene who looks so much like a cute rabbit. "Yes?" They all said at the same time almost immediately.

  "Can we have a movie night?" Jungkook asked as he gave his best innocent look.

  Being the simps that they are, they immediately answered him back. "Sure!" They said with a smile, it growing as they saw the enthusiastic face that showed up on their youngest.

  "Yes!" He cheered as he jumped up and down. "Thank you Hyungs, you're the best!" He shouted. He was delighted that they agreed as he giggled.

  They all had smiles on their faces, all of them where looking forward to the night that will befall them.

_____

  Jungkook's only purpose for even suggesting a movie night was the excuse of eating junk food at night.

  He did just that and stuffed his face while cuddling with Namjoon. The action of the two made everyone jealous. Jungkook was the one who brought it up in the first place and now they just had to watch in jealousy. They all hoped Namjoon would refuse as he wasn't one for skin ship but it turned out to be the complete opposite as he instantly agreed to cuddling.

  It didn't take long for the youngest to fall asleep as he probably slept late the night before. Now his head laid on Namjoon's shoulder, his mouth slightly agape as small breaths were let out.

  They all cooed at the scene in front of them. Maybe sometimes watching wasn't so bad.

  "He's so cute..." Taehyung suddenly said with a smile. "I can't wait to make him mine..!" He said, this in turn got a reaction out of the rest of them as they slightly glared at him. "I mean ours..." He said, chuckling nervously. He felt as if he was about to be swallowed by their glares. He doesn't know if that's a turn on or not.

  "So warm...and cute..." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep. The words made Namjoon blush as it was obvious that Jungkook was talking about him. A small smile was plastered on his lips as the words repeated itself in his head.

  He wasn't the only one who heard the mumbled words as Yoongi heard them as well. He couldn't help but be jealous of Namjoon as he wished the younger talked about him like that.

  "Lucky..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rewritten)
I might rewrite some chapters doesn't mean I'm back 100%
I've just been thinking and decided to rewrite it mostly cause I'm bored

Fluff
To
Smut
A lot of smut..