The

No one's P.O.V

Watching a movie in the living room, Jungkook started to get bored. Being the person that he is he smirked and decided to mess with the people older than him. "Hey, Yoongi Hyung?" Jungkook asked the person next to him.

Yoongi turned to him and hummed. "Yes, Jungkook?" Yoongi said, the others in the room were listening in on the conversation but played it off as watching the movie in front of them.

Jungkook looked straight into his eyes as he innocently asked. "How do you know when you've fallen in love with someone?" Jungkook asked slightly blushing, he wasn't faking that as he was enjoying the inner turmoil they all went through with just one question. Oh, how he wished he could just take them then and there.

Yoongi was also taken aback by the question, his heart dropped to his stomach. Jungkooks eyes traveled a bit down to see how the older throat bobbed as they swallowed a lump in their throat. "Well I don't know Bun...why do you ask anyways?" Yoongi asked wanting to know so desperately why.

Jungkook on the other hand knew what he was doing, knowing already that his Hyungs were in love with him. Pretending to sleep can have its benefits and besides it's not like he didn't love them back, quite the opposite.

He already knew all of those dirty thoughts that were spoken out loud, it's too bad that sometimes the youngest and quietest in the relationship can be the dirtiest people in the world. He wouldn't lie and say it doesn't turn him on about the fact that they are older than him, which adds to the fun of humiliating them.

He smiled kindly and his cheeks grew red as he thought of this. "I think I might have fallen in love with someone..." Jungkook said as he hid his face behind a pillow, his knees pressed against his chest to most likely hide his growing erection.

The others didn't even hide the fact that they were eavesdropping anymore. Their eyes were wide and mouth agape in surprise but it was quickly replaced by smiles as they didn't want Jungkook to be suspicious of their actions.

The younger however has already seen the look that they had on, he was glad the pillow was covering his face as the smirk he wore was wide. He wanted to laugh at their expressions but he resisted the urge to do so, he wouldn't want to give himself out just yet. Let's see if his patients run out soon.

"That's good Bun!" Yoongi cheered him on. "Who is it?" Yoongi said trying to hide the desperation and hurt in his voice. Jungkook quickly got up, being careful of the lighting.

"I'm not telling~" Jungkook sing songed and laughed before running up to his room.

Once he was out of the room, everyone's faces dropped sadness laced on their faces. Were they too late to the game?

"What are we going to do?" Taehyung asked them in a whisper. "What if it's not us?" He asked more desperately.

"I don't know Tae..." Namjoon answered and then looked down. "I don't know..."

One thing is for sure however is Jungkook knew how to wrap them around his little finger and who's to say that the two parties don't enjoy it?

___________

(Rewritten)