I (M)

No one's P.O.V

Namjoon was hard as fuck after that little encounter. He really needed a release. "I'm going to shower!" He said as he stood up from the couch. "Okay!" He heard Jin say.

He quickly went up the stairs to his room. He grabbed his towel, some clothes, and something special. (A/N:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

He then entered the rooms bathroom.

He quickly got his clothes off of him. He struggled taking off his pants and boxers but he finally took them off. He sighed at the feeling of him getting out of the boxers.

He quickly went into the shower and turned it on to the right temperature.

He then sat down. He had his special something in his hand. He looked at it and turned it on. He quickly put it on the tip of his dick. "Ahh~" He moaned.

He then closed his eyes and started to picture Jungkook when he was on top of him. He bucked his hips up and he started to stroke himself as the vibrator was still on his tip.

There it was again...
The feeling of wanting something inside of him.

He gulped. He spread his legs open.

He then started to massage his tiny pink hole. "Aghh~" He moaned. He then retracted his fingers and started to suck on them.

He was imaging that his fingers were Jungkook's fingers, he was sucking on. He moaned at the thought of Jungkook looking down at him with those dark eyes as he sucked his fingers.

Once he thought his fingers were wet enough he traced his fingers to his hole. He then put one finger in. He hissed at the feeling as he has never done this. I felt weird and it hurt. He decided to move his finger slowly to get used to it.

"Nngg~" He moaned quietly. The feeling of his finger started to feel good. He decided to add another finger in. He winced but kept going.

Not long after he started to feel amazing. "Ahh~ fuck~" He moaned quietly. His fingers felt good. "Jungkook~" He said as he then covered his mouth.

He then had a realization. He brought a vibrator with him. He looked at it. He took out his fingers, moaning. He then started to suck on it. Moaning as well. Who knew sucking on something felt so good.

He then took it out of his mouth with a pop. He then slowly put it in. He moaned at the feeling. He then turned it on. He quickly covered his mouth so he wouldn't moan out loud. Since he lost the controller it was stuck on the medium level. It was to much for him. He kept on bucking his hips up. He wanted to touch himself.

So he begged to no one but an imaginary Jungkook.

"Jungkook ahh~please let me touch ahh~ mySelf ngg~" He said. He imagined Jungkook pinning him not letting him touch himself. "Please Sir~" Where did that nickname come from? He didn't know.

He then reached for the vibrator and moved it in deeper. "Nngg~" He really wanted to moan out loud but the guys were here.

The vibrator was deep. Even if he was sitting he lost balance and layed down moaning. He was squirming a lot. The vibration was to much. "Jungkook can I ahh~ cum? I want to cum-aah~" Even if there was no Jungkook he imagined Jungkook saying no, torturing him.

He wanted to cum so badly. He kept bucking his hips. He put the vibrator in more deeply.

Then something unexpected happend.

The vibration was turned up. He widened his eyes. He had tears running down his face. He bit his lips trying to keep quiet as he also put his hand back to his mouth. It was to much for him. "I'm cumming~" He said to no one. "Aahh!!" He moaned one last time before cumming on his chest and thighs.

~~~~

How do you think the vibration went up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need holy water

How do you think the vibration went up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)I need holy water