A day in training

Update: This is a alternative version of the last story but this time the story is remastered and extended.

It was a normal day for Y/N to start training at the age of 10 with his fellow squad member and his younger brother  B/N.

Commander: Attention! Miserable rookies your new training mission is to run all around these woods for 5 whole miles.
Y/N: (I love running)
Commander: This is gonna be your first mission outside of infinity, Your gonna go through mud, tree vines, lakes, and animals.

Everyone pretended to act brave but Y/N was encouraged to do the mission. As they got in a pelican they pelican landed in the woods and deployed all of the rookies.

Commander: To all of you good luck, NOW GO MAGGOTS!

As the rookies ran through the woods some of the kids died during training but Y/N and B/N were doing still well. Until Y/N grabbed a tree vine to travel tree to tree he accidentally let go and started fall. As Y/N was falling he hit a tree branch, hurt his leg, and until he saw a gap open on the ground that had eyes in it and 2 bow ties on top and bottom.

Y/N: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Y/N:Oof!
A/N: Sorry I just wanted to add a dialogue that minecraft did.
Y/N: *Groans in pain and gets out cold*