Playing with Flandre scarlet

*Meanwhile In the SDM-scarlet devil mansion*
Y/N: 3,2,1 Ready or not here I come.
Y/N was trying his best to find flandre but he couldn't find her but to check one more place under her bed. Y/N used promethean vision to see through anything and found her under her bed hiding.
Y/N: Found Ya!
Flandre: Oh, You found me. Oh my god your eyes what happened to them.
Y/N: Oh it's just promethean vision look. *switches Back to human vision*
Flandre: Interesting.
Y/N: I'm bored do you want to play Xbox One X Halo Master Chief collection Or halo 5. Or do you want to Play on The PS4 Pro Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.
Flandre: Hmm I never played those games before. I've seen you play them but they look hard to play.
Y/N: It's simple I'll teach you how to play Video Games.
Flandre: Lets play Halo: Master Chief Collection
Y/N: Nice choice
*Many moments after Y/N playing with Flandre Halo*
Y/N: What I shot with the DMR!
Flandre: Hah I got better than you on halo 4 teheheh
Y/N: Darn it

*Y/N POV*
*Man I love being here at the SDM plus Remilia' s little sister is so adorable and Sakuya is really polite and gentle Meiling Is a little goofy and I help patchouli alot on doing her work and Koakuma speaks with a nice voice tone. And Remilia Has been blushing around me and right in front of me sometimes I don't know what's up with her.*
Y/N: Hey do you want some PROTEIN?
Flandre: what's that?
Y/N: it's a powder or ingredient in food that makes your muscles more active and recover and makes them bigger.
Flandre: what food has it?
Y/N: Do you want me to make you Brocoli, Oatmeal, chicken breast, scrambled eggs, and a protein smoothie?
Flandre: Yes but the broccoli no.
Y/N: Okay *trying to resist anger* that's fine by me
Flandre: Yay!