The Spartan Meets The Scarlet Devil

A/N: So basically every Spartan 4 wears this Recruit-recon armor commonly through UNSC Infinity, Enough said NOW GET TO READING DAMN IT.

Y/N Was running towards the mansion and stopped, he encountered the gate keeper almost about to sleep. He walked up to her and asked quietly

Y/N: Hello?
Meiling: Uh what, oh I'm sorry hello.
Y/N: Uh do you have a place to stay for the night I'm cold.
Meiling: *I can't just leave this poor child alone I need to ask Remilia*
Meiling: follow me please uh...?
Y/N: My name is Y/N
Meiling: Yes Y/N of course follow me
Y/N: Okay

As Y/N was following Meiling not holding her hand btw Meiling showed Y/N to Remilia.

Meiling: Mistress? We have a lost guest here
Remilia: A guest?
Meiling: Yes Milady, a guest
Remilia: Oh, so you're the lost guest who appears to be a boy at least at the age of 12
Y/N: Yeah
Remilia: Huh, Interesting but that clothing.
Y/N: What about it? It's just my military pants and combat boots with black tank tops.
Remilia: Yes I know, but where are you from human.
Y/N: I was born In United States of America September 14, 2546. But i was abducted from my home at age 6 and started training but right now I'm sergeant squad leader including with Spartan 4 Augmentations.
Remilia: I feel sorry for you, I really do. Sakuya set up a extra pillow next to mine.
Sakuya: Yes Milady it will be done just for you.
Remilia: Thank you.
Y/N sat down in a chair in front of Remilia where she was sitting.
Y/N: So can I stay here?
Remilia: Yes but I don't know if I want to let you go or not.
Y/N: why not?
Remilia: Because you've been the first man I saw in my life well not exactly because I've met rinnosuke morichika but you've been quite the polite guest out of all of them.
Y/N: Really?
Remilia: Positive
Y/N: Thank you Remilia for that i owe you a lot.