Meeting At the Moriya Shrine

A/N: So what else is happening so Y/N is gonna go to the Moriya shrine so as other touhou characters and have a discussion and a couple of drinks while discussing with each other and after all those incidents

*Timeskip* I don't want to get deep in the story. Sorry I'm just to lazy anyway.

Sanae: So Y/N tell all of us right now about the era of the so called UNSC*Y/N POV*Y/N: Okay lo que usted dices *Okay what you say-spanish* so The UNSC wad created by The UN also known as the United Nations but the first soldiers were created by T...

*Y/N POV*
Y/N: Okay lo que usted dices *Okay what you say-spanish* so The UNSC wad created by The UN also known as the United Nations but the first soldiers were created by The Office Naval Intelligence.

Y/N: You can call it ONI for short but turns out 5 years later after the program it was a big success. But setback after setback Marines kept on dying every mission they go on from now on we had to release the special forces AKA ODST's. They did good but they also failed, After 5 years of hell. But now it's ours again ever since we started programming the Spartan 2's we gave them Mjolnir Mark IV powered assault armor with energy shields. Turns out those Spartans have neural implants just like I do but Spartan 4's are better. But those Spartan 2's could only lift 500 pounds since they were prototypes of them, but later on the Spartan 3 program came along until many of marines and 3's were sent to Planet Reach but we lost it. But 1 soldier we call the ultimate soldier is called John 117 Master chief Petty officer. He is the reason why the UNSC and spirit of fire and INFINITY are still here. But Until 2557 the Spartan IV program started, The first Spartan 4 ever augmentated was Gabriel Thorne because he was the one who guided the program. During training me and other kids were getting programmed with Spartan 4 Augmentations but some kids died during those events. The risk was too high on losing trainees but most of my squad died by I Survived remembering all that pain I've been through.

Everyone looks at each other concerned and then look back at Y/N with wide opened eyes
Y/N: I know what you all feel like too. I was scared that I was gonna die even though I was too young, But now I'm happy.
Everyone: *ask at the same time* why?
Y/N: Because from now on Spartan 4's can lift 10,000lbs-15,000lbs and run 24.86MPH and react at lightning speed But most of all.
Y/N said in a serious voice.
Y/N: Everyone who is a Spartan IV their bones including mine are strengthened and lengthened and tigthened with TITANIUM-ALLOY.