Remilia confesses her love for Y/N

Many months have have passed since Remilia hasn't confessed her love she always kept acting weird around Y/N but she decides to tell the truth after a long time.

Y/N: I said other hand. Other hand!
Cirno: I'm so confused how to use a H5G_Magnum Y/N.
Y/N: Okay let me show you how it's done. *cirno hands back the magnum to Y/N*
*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang* 12 rounds of 145.cal bullets
Y/N: See?
Fairies: OH!
Remilia: Y/N i' d like to speak with you privately at my room.
Y/N: Okay sure thing.
*Back at the mansion Sh*t is bout to go down my homies*
Y/N: So uh what did you wanted to talk about, Is it about what happened?
Remilia: No it's about my feelings.
Y/N: o_O
Remilia: Y/N, for the past months well actually a year you've made me feel something I've never felt in years.
Y/N: Like what?
Remilia: I think, I think that i-i am f-f-falling in l-love in y-you.
Y/N: Me?
Remilia: yEs, and I feel like I want to stay with you for all eternity since you can live long. That's why I let you sleep next to me or perhaps say close enough to me.
Y/N: Now I see what you feel like, I also felt like this but I acted calm around you.
Remilia: Would you like to be my, well you know b-boyfriend?
Y/N: Y-Yes Yes I would.
Sakuya: I heard that *smiles*
Y/N: que?
Yukari: sakuya knew and told me you were in love with Y/N, and we gave you a chance to fall in love with each Other.
Y/N: OH O///O.
Remilia: O///O *scoots close to Y/N.
Sakuya POV
*That's it Milady this is your chance, take it*
3rd POV
Remilia Is getting inches closer to Y/N's face. Y/N shared a brave kiss and Remilia shared A shy and lovestruck kiss upon each others lips. And separated for air.

Y/N: *shocked* O_O that was romantic O///O.
Remilia: yeah that O///O was.
Yukari: I'm so happy for you two * remilia and Y/N look at sakuya and Yukari* I really am.
Sakuya: We gotta tell everyone about this.

*Timeskip at midnight*
A/N: A little bit too spicy sorry

Remilia: Y/N is it okay if I drink a little bit of your blood?
Y/N: Sure, but this wont turn me into a vampire.
Remilia: Okay O///O
*moment after sucking blood out the base of the neck*
Remilia: Goodnight Y/N I love you, I really do.
Y/N: *Light smile* same.