Chapter 1 Burned Betrayed

A/N: Be prepared for a ride. It's gonna be dark one.-Author-chan

Boss Deku landed on his black booted feet, his red laces perfectly tightened, his black slacks were tight against his lean figure. He scowled briefly straightening his black vest. He sighed heavily adjusting his red tie, at least his green shirt was unwrinkled. His leather gloved hands swiped at imagined dust on his shoulders, someone was going to die painfully.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He turned allowing the dual toned body guard slash second in command bow. The one he dubbed Cold Burn held out the black suit jacket for his boss to put on. Then bowing, his voice back to it's usual monotone indifference.

That was why he liked his long time friend, the two had risen up in the villain ranks together. Shoto the killer was cold and calculating, whereas Deku liked to play with his food. And he was definitely going to drag this one out before devouring his dinner.

"My apologies boss, I had to be sure I jumped through the right portal, that jumper tried to trick me."

Deku made a face, his thin red lips tightened under his scowl. "How-"

The heterochromia alpha tapped his nose, his scarred face carrying no emotion. "I am an alpha Boss, I have had years to memorize your specific chem trails and pheromones. "

"Awe Icy That's hot, it almost sounds like you love me." The villain smirked playfully, his eyebrows wiggling. He adjusted his suit jacket turning away with a sigh missing the sudden flinch from the taller man. Cold Burn cracked his neck, the single silver earring that hung from his ear like a chain of dangling snowflakes swaying with the jerking motion. It was a birthday present from the omega and Shoto had worn it since he turned fifteen the white gold earring nearly reached his shoulder the single diamond anchoring it to his scarred ear.

He hated how after all these years the little omega managed to nearly break his cold facade. He swore to himself that he would stand to protect his friend, and there was no room for infatuation. Hadn't Deku turned down any alpha that tried for his hand by force or otherwise. He could understand the bosses hate for being touched by alphas. In fact he was the only one that was ever allowed to be this close, or casually touch the freckled greenette. He was allowed to hold the smaller man in the lavish nest of silk sheets and down pillows.

Shoto never tried to go further than platonic scenting, he held the nightmares at bay and this he would be satisfied with. Heroes had betrayed them at a young age, more so the child Izuku. Shoto wondered if things had been different for Izu, if that bastard had never betrayed his trust, would they be someone else. He shook these thoughts off, they were what they were. Villain Deku ran the highly ranked and feared criminal syndicate. He had created the villain's unification of talented and murderous quirks. He of course was the young head, and Shoto inwardly grinned knowing that anyone who had dared challenge the omega underestimated him. They in turn never left the room with their heads.

"I left Shinso behind to keep the group in line. I know you like to deal with these troubles personally. Although he was disappointed he was stuck on babysitting duty."

"He's lucky I let him breath my air let alone sit in my chair while I'm gone. I hope he doesn't get his alpha stink to far into the fabric, Shoto make a note to buy a new one." The omega huffed taking in their surroundings. They were in a familiar park, so the hole they jumped into was just a portal a get away.

"I've already taken care of it Boss, they'll be delivering it within the day. I had strict orders for Bubbles to handle it, her omega scent is one you seem to tolerate. " Why did Shoto feel jealous of her for that? She was a dangerous assassin for hire, but she always made her way back home. Home to their little group, they had known her since she was thirteen, they had all trained together. And in the end they had taken over together alongside a small trusted handful. If one could trust murderers.