Prologue

So, this is a Rewrite of "The Kid from a Different world", which sadly got deleted with all of my account. I will start over the whole book, and since i am improving, i might make the Prologue better. In my opinion, the Previous was a little Cringe.

Anyways, This is a reboot for it, so lots of changes possibly, and Enjoy.
-----------------------------

Somewhere in Cologne, Germany, 1945

A Battle was occured between the Allied Forces and the German defenders. The Allies were currently on the winning side of this battle, their Overwhelming Sherman tanks had defeated the Panzers and most of the Defenders.

Then, a Tiger tank known as Stefan was overwatching the battle. The Commander of the tank was Peter Müller, along with 3 other crew members. 2 of them were Rookies, but 1 one of them was a veteran. His name is Kertz, which was the Driver.

As they waited there for a perfect time to strike the Allies, one of the Rookies spoked. "Kertz, take us to the bridge!" The Rookie was Hartmann, a 17 year old man who was forced to Conscript in the army. He conscripted here, since he is good with vehicles.

"What?" Kertz tried to asked back on what he said. Hartmann was about to asked back until the other Rookie spoke. "Are you mad?! We can't abandon the attack!" He said as he Disagree with Hartmann.

This Rookie wanted to Fight for the good of his Nation, No matter the cost. The Rookie was only 19 and he goes by the name of Schröder.

"It's suicide! We're going to die! Don't you see? There's nothing but death in this! There's too many of them!" Hartmann stated to Schröder while looking to the Battle, seeing the Allied forces along with their Larger tanks.

Schröder just Scoffed. "Calm your nerves, man. May God be with us!" Müller had enough of all the argument and went inside the Tank. "Quiet! All of you be quiet." He ordered to the Two rookies as he glanced to Hartmann. "We'll be at the Bridge soon enough. For now, we do our job."

Hartmann silently sighed and Schröder went back to the Gunner seat. "Kertz, Drive us Forward!" Peter ordered. Kertz nodded and shifted the gear into Forward. He stepped the gas as the Tank moved to the Battle.

The Allied Forces were unaware of The Tiger tank joining the Battle, then they were attempting to Destroy it before it causes damage to their Own Forces. The Tiger crew engaged the Shermans and the Allied infantries with the Main cannon and the Machinegun.

Some of the Infantries with Anti-Tank Weapons were hiding behind the debris and the sandbags, waiting for the Opportunity to shoot at Stefan. While that was happening, the Sherman Calliopes used their Rockets along with their Cannons.

The Tiger took out a few of the Allied troops while getting to Cover and Repairing the Damages. When Stefan was fully fixed, they drove him back to action. Hartmann reloaded every shot the Tank fired, with Schröder firing the Trigger of the cannon and the Machinegun.

More Allied tanks showed up while Hartmann begin to noticed that they were Outnumbered by 10:1 . "They have so many....Jesus christ, they have so many!" He said with a bit of fear. "They have tanks, but we have a Tiger." Müller Clarified.

The tiger tank kept fighting all the Sherman tanks and the American soldiers.

The AT infantries were retreating, but they were quickly gunned down. One of them got shot in the shoulder as he was still alive. He saw the Tank going towards him while Panickly limping away from it. He was too late as the Tank Crushed the Poor soul's whole body, letting out a scream of pain for a few seconds.