At age 17 years old,

Jimin is in the Arts Department while Niki is in the Science Department.

This was the start of something Jimin and Niki wasn't prepared for.

Be it Love or their breaking friendship.

"Niki!" Jimin called out, running to her. His body is soaked in sweat from his dance class meanwhile, Niki was on her way home after her biology class.

"Finally, I was able to see you today!" he stated catching his breath as Niki looked him a little worried, "What's wrong Jimin? Do you need anything?"

"Not really, I just missed you" he chuckled, the familiar crescent eyes disappearing as he giggled. Niki was lost in thoughts staring at his smile when Jimin grabbed her hand she snapped back to reality. "You idiot! You could have just called or text me. I understand we're getting busier these days" she said.

Jimin frowned, "I see, I was the only one missing you—

"You're really an idiot, what I mean is instead of running into me, you could have use that time to rest. We can hang out in weekends, you should take care of your body Jiminie." She explained as Jimin's heart thump hearing her say his nickname.

These past few days, her calling him Jiminie started to sound different. The simple act made something burst inside the boy's mind. "Weekends it is then!" he exclaimed as he run back to his class waving goodbye, when he shouted something that made her pop her eyes out,

"It's a date!"