end 2

At Present,

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion.

And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, arts, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."

"Love?" Jimin called out knocking on the door softly as he hold a bouquet of flowers, the door opened to reveal the love of her life wearing her white coat ready to go to work. Suddenly, he remembered a childhood memory making him smile.

"Good Morning, Love" he gave Niki the flowers and she accepted it. Smiling back she quickly pecked his lips. "Good Morning, Love. How are you today? she replied making way for him to come in.

He gripped  the wheels and rolled it, Niki put the flowers on a vase rather quickly and grabbed the wheelchair assisting Jimin.

"You're ready to go to work? He asked changing the subject as she nods. "I see, I'll wait here again" he smiled but she saw through it. It wasn't the same crescent eye smile he gave her before.

It was a smile of pain.

"I love you." Niki proclaimed holding his hand, Jimin grabbed it kissing the back of her hand.

"I love you more" he replied as he touched the diamond ring he gave her a few months ago and  kissed her on the lips.

"As much as I want to keep you here for myself, you still need to go to work love." Jimin reminded her as she slowly stood up. "Right" she chuckled grabbing her purse she looked back at him, "If anything happens, please call me."

"I'll be fine, Love." He speaks flashing that smile again.

"I love you" Niki speaks once more as she finally stepped out and closed the door. Jimin wheeled near the window curtains to see you get inside the car and drive away.

"I'm sorry I forgot to reply," he mumbled,

"I love you too."

But I will never be complete again after my first death.